Upgrade from V1.9 to V.2.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
ok, got the product pictures back.  Looks like this was a cascading failure.  Once the initial picture records failed all subsequent record moves failed to copy.   I manually copied these records over from a restored copy of the original 1.9 database.
12 years ago
Where'd the blacklist interface go?
12 years ago
Hello,

Running the script unpgrade.sql from V.20 vs. V2.1

I've got the "An unknown error has occured. Please try again."

I download the script here nopCommerce 2.10 (upgrade script)  in the download section and I read all procedure for to upgrade it!!!!!

can Someone tell me what is the mistake?

Thank you very much
12 years ago
normally I've see this when a subquery is failing due to some issue that is a permanent failure.  If you understand the scripting then you can usually isolate it but you need to be able to isolate the issue in the script itself.

Try commenting out the inserts and just leave the select statements so you can see what the results are that it is returning.

comment "--" at the beginning of the line for each "insert" line
12 years ago
Hello,

I am trying to upgrade from v1.9 to v2.2, everything went fine until I got to 2.2 and ran it, at the install I got this error:

•Setup failed: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.<GetElementFunction>b__3[TResult](IEnumerable`1 sequence) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.ExecuteSingle[TResult](IEnumerable`1 query, Expression queryRoot) at System.Data.Objects.ELinq.ObjectQueryProvider.System.Linq.IQueryProvider.Execute[S](Expression expression) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.DbQueryProvider.Execute[TResult](Expression expression) at System.Linq.Queryable.Single[TSource](IQueryable`1 source) at Nop.Services.Installation.InstallationService.InstallSettings() in C:\Users\Tesh\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Installation\InstallationService.cs:line 4510 at Nop.Services.Installation.InstallationService.InstallData(String defaultUserEmail, String defaultUserPassword, Boolean installSampleData) in C:\Users\Tesh\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Libraries\Nop.Services\Installation\InstallationService.cs:line 9233 at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in C:\Users\Tesh\Downloads\nopCommerce_2.20_Source\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 435

Can anyone help me,

Thanx
Tesh
12 years ago
Hello,

Running the script unpgrade.sql from V.20 vs. V2.1

I've got the "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again."

Someone have the right script?

Thank in advice!
12 years ago
tmathura wrote:
I am trying to upgrade from v1.9 to v2.2, everything went fine until I got to 2.2 and ran it, at the install I got this error:

•Setup failed: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains more than one element at...

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10620/200-beta-install-error-new-rev-existing-db.aspx
12 years ago
Hello,

nobody know what is it the problem in the script V2.1 upgrade.sql ?????

It make every time the error!!!

please help

Thank you!
12 years ago
Anyone here hosting with Arvixe? Please show me how to execute the upgrade script in their control panel! Thank you
12 years ago
toanhnt wrote:
Anyone here hosting with Arvixe? Please show me how to execute the upgrade script in their control panel! Thank you

You can't execute in their control panel! you need connect to MSSQL database and then execute upgrade.sql file
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.