Avoid Arvixe for Hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Still down.....and I keep posting each day to prove a point.

I was told my backup file could be emailed to me... at the address of the site that IS DOWN.
I had to remind them that it would be nice to access that email address but I can't....access it because it's down.
10 years ago
One of my clients site is hosting in arvixe using shared hosting. The whole server is infected by virus and its been more than 3 weeks, arvixe didn't have any action when my client reported this critical issue.

How come this kind of hosting company is the "Premium Partners"? I suggest nop team re-consider whether they are qualified.
10 years ago
Hi Damack,  I do apologize that you've been having some issues lately.  I'm assuming you're on the ASP server April which is currently going through an emergency restore.  Our admins have been working nonstop to resolve the emergency as soon as possible.  We do have an Alert page that we update regularly with the progress of the server which can be viewed here;

http://www.arvixe.com/alerts?key=22073-512

What I can offer you at this time is to create a temporary account on another server while it is being restored.  If you can PM me your username I can review your account, create a trouble ticket for you and monitor it while we set up a temporary account and if you have your data you can migrate it over.  We want to make this right for our clients due to this inconvenience.   I'll await your PM.

Hi nopDev, can you please provide more information?  Please PM me any trouble tickets you or your client may have so we can review it and the server that you claim is completely infected with viruses.  I'll await your PM as well, thank you.
10 years ago
PMed, i surprise you don't know about this incident.
10 years ago
To clarify the server that your client is on is NOT in any way infected.  This is an isolated incident where your client is hosting content from an infected source that is NOT from within our network.  This is in no way a server wide incident.  I have replied to your PM with additional information.
10 years ago
I am having a terrible time with Arvixe hosting.  We are getting thousands of emails to one of our email addresses.

I contacted Arvixe about it and they are not replying.

Somehow, our nopCommerce website is being attacked by somebody in China.  They keep adding Guests accounts and I have to keep deleteing them from the customer table.

I don't understand how they are doing this when I cannot get to our public facing website.

I agree.  How can nopCommerce have Arvixe as a preferred hoster?

Tony
10 years ago
Hello,

I'm sorry for any issues you are encountering.

Free free to reach out to me and I'll do my best to resolve any issues you are having.
adam [at] arvixe [dot] com.

Your patience is appreciated.
Thank you!
10 years ago
adam.arvixe wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for any issues you are encountering.

Free free to reach out to me and I'll do my best to resolve any issues you are having.
adam [at] arvixe [dot] com.

Your patience is appreciated.
Thank you!

Well I have three open tickets that I am not receiving any replies to.  I can't get onto my website.  I can't use the webmail feature.

Tickets:
MHP-421-75126
MJR-116-88145
LDM-535-84235

Thanks,
Tony
10 years ago
Great, thank you.
I've updated your ticket with the problem and solution.

Any further problems let me know.
10 years ago
Yes,

I am on the April server.

Here is my issue, you have no backups of the SQL Server database for me according to your staff.
I had someone tell me they had backups available for July 30th but then they told me they just had the ldf files.
Not sure why they would have just that....

I need access to the a backup SQL file created in June or July.....
That's all I ask....

My frustration is I get no support on this....

If everything is on that server and that server goes.....then you have created a single point of failure....not a backup !!!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.