Avoid Arvixe for Hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
And my site is still down.....
10 years ago
I just got off a chat with tech support.

I get a different answer depending on who is in the chat with me.
That doesn't give me confidence either....

Lessons learned on my part....
10 years ago
I just got off a chat with tech support.

I get a different answer depending on who is in the chat with me.
That doesn't give me confidence either....

Lessons learned on my part....
10 years ago
Hello,

I'm willing to work with you to get whatever issue you have resolved.
My direct contact details are already in this thread.

Thank you!
10 years ago
.. funny comments

WE run a reseller account for nearly 5 years... and a vps-account for 2 years now... NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS... and if there was any tecnical support we needed (due to OUR wishes, f.e. addition of cpanel and softaculous onto our vps-account) there was always PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT AND FRIENDLY HELP available

so what?
10 years ago
I had a Nopcommerce 2.0 in arvixe and it was working fine about 6 or 7 months ago. from one day to the other it just starts very slow. it takes minutes to open the first time. They said is the code but it is not. it seems the clean up a memory and nopcommerce seems to deploy again. Not sure what settings arvixe change in the hosting but something change.
IF ANY OF  YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS SLOWNESS PROBLEM THE FIRST TIME NOPCOMMERCE OPENS AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IN THE HOSTING, I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.  it IS IMPOSSBLE TO RUN A NOPCOMMERCE STORE WITH SUCH A PROBLEM
10 years ago
gazuga wrote:
I had a Nopcommerce 2.0 in arvixe and it was working fine about 6 or 7 months ago. from one day to the other it just starts very slow. it takes minutes to open the first time. They said is the code but it is not. it seems the clean up a memory and nopcommerce seems to deploy again. Not sure what settings arvixe change in the hosting but something change.
IF ANY OF  YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS SLOWNESS PROBLEM THE FIRST TIME NOPCOMMERCE OPENS AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED IN THE HOSTING, I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.  it IS IMPOSSBLE TO RUN A NOPCOMMERCE STORE WITH SUCH A PROBLEM

Hello,

Sounds like it's just the worker process spinning up after a timeout. When you get more traffic (at least a hit every hour) this won't be required. If you want reach out to me (adam[at]arvixe[dot]com, we can just setup a scheduled task in your control panel to keep the work process alive.

Thank you!
10 years ago
... well in the meantime we suffered a NON ACCESS day within our vps-server... online support was really slow and they simply didn't understand our problem (understandable if one sees the name of the "supporter" 8-)

B U T
on the regular "support" site a person replied within half an hour and offered forwarding our problem to the "head of tecnics" - within half a day everything worked fine again... they detected undesired access onto our mailserver resulting in a blockage of access

so - not a problem for arvixe... but they took care of it

thank you!
10 years ago
arvixe is terrible. i wait for chat online 20m and still no response now. i just want to upgrade .net framework to 4.5 and sql server from 2008 to 2012 but can't get any support from arvixe. My ticket is #SPI-155-16772. can u take a look on it?
10 years ago
Hello,

I'm sorry for your issues, however it looks like you have multiple tickets regarding the same thing, and I see that both tickets have already been updated.

Also, it appears your chat didn't connect for some reason, as our tech took it, but didn't receive a response.
http://img.arvixe.com/secure92104/ticketsnew.png

In this case, just create a new chat session, or call us directly.

Finally, my contact information is already in this thread. Feel free to reach out to me directly.
Thank you!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.