Avoid Arvixe for Hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
adam.arvixe wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry for your issues, however it looks like you have multiple tickets regarding the same thing, and I see that both tickets have already been updated.

Also, it appears your chat didn't connect for some reason, as our tech took it, but didn't receive a response.
http://img.arvixe.com/secure92104/ticketsnew.png

In this case, just create a new chat session, or call us directly.

Finally, my contact information is already in this thread. Feel free to reach out to me directly.
Thank you!

Your technical support ask me for last 4 digit password. i've provided him and nothing happen. .net framework not updated. my site still can't run. what will i wait??? i don't believe your service need more than 4 hours for upgrade .net framework. i can do it quickly on my server.
10 years ago
cappucream:
the online chat option is really, really extremely SLOW... always waited at least 10 minutes... but maybe i "use" it when demand is heavy... there is a time zone difference between europe and the usa of around 6 hours, so when i contact them at 5 pm it's around noon... and when i have a problem during "night work" - 10 pm here - it's 2 pm... business time in the usa

so - don't worry, the ticket system works fine and i normally get a useful reply WITHIN HOURS

thank you, arvixe... you all do a good job 8-)
10 years ago
cappucream wrote:

i don't believe your service need more than 4 hours for upgrade .net framework. i can do it quickly on my server.

You have full RDP access to your server. While I'm not sure why you didn't do it yourself "quickly", I've had someone take care of it for you. Enjoy!
10 years ago
tks! it's worked now.
10 years ago
my client has moved to godaddy VPS.
10 years ago
Just came across this old post and wanted to let everyone know that I have multiple VPS servers with Arvixe and performance, uptime and service is outstanding.

Markus
10 years ago
Amazon Web Services is far the best service supplier for hosting and server needs. You only pay the resources you've used and have 1 year free tier usage for every service. http://aws.amazon.com/
9 years ago
I had Arvixe for a few years.  I didn't realize how bad they were until I switched to MyWindowsHosting.com.

Just the user interface to manage my site was 100% better.  I could get my backups nice and easy.
It was just more professional and easier to use for roughly the same price.  

If you don't believe me, sign up for a on month account and give it a spin.
9 years ago
MyWindowsHosting is a new brand that SmarterAsp.NET created for marketing.  (I like them too :)
9 years ago
I love smarterASP.net and the free online www.timesheet.tools plugin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.