nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
buzz wrote:
when 2.4 is coming out ?

ETA the end of January
12 years ago
Can't believe I missed that... Thanks!, and please ignore my request ;p (I normally have another guy manage this part for me, so I'm not all that familiar with all the admin functions)

New York wrote:
another simple one (i just had to edit this and found out how slow it is) - need to be able to change the sorting values for the products in a category more easily. Preferable, in the category listing in admin, allow changing the sorting directly there instead of having to open the product details and change the category sort number.

Have you tried the "Products" tab when you Edit a Category?  (Display Order is editable in the grid)
12 years ago
It would be usefull to add a Warranty field to the product.
12 years ago
What about adding a "payment method" to the invoice. If I have customer paying by check, it would be nice to see it on the invoice, just like the shipping method.

Kenny
12 years ago
larsenlights wrote:
What about adding a "payment method" to the invoice.

Sure
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Sure

instead of adding some concrete features, is it better to add "interface" to allow other programmer implement it?
12 years ago
nopDev wrote:
Sure

instead of adding some concrete features, is it better to add "interface" to allow other programmer implement it?

ver 2.40; In mobile phone and ipad, have to create application ?

use as browser URL.
12 years ago
Hi,

Can you please share the details of exact functionality and the timeline for the below features:
1. Multi Store Support
2. Mobile Commerce
3. Analytics and reporting

I would really appreciate your response.

Thanks and regards,
Ankit
12 years ago
Adding the Tax Invoice to the order + possibility to send it by email to the customer.
12 years ago
Any release date for 2.4?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.