nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Great to know that you're building an update that supports mobile browsers, it's a MUST from now on to have a decent mobile page, if prior to the release you need help with testing from my standard Android 2.2 LG Optimus One please let me know, I'll be glad to help.
12 years ago
progresivo wrote:
Great to know that you're building an update that supports mobile browsers, it's a MUST from now on to have a decent mobile page, if prior to the release you need help with testing from my standard Android 2.2 LG Optimus One please let me know, I'll be glad to help.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14205/mobile-device-support-in-upcoming-nopcommerce-240-beta-testers-needed.aspx
12 years ago
Hi. I am from Slovakia and I do not have 12-hour format. Is there any possibility to implement tween 24 hour format for grid ?
http://img.dogportal.sk/images/wUSMV.png
12 years ago
What happened to the Warehouse management that was in nopCommerce 1.9? Is it still in 2.X versions? I want to upgrade, but I am using the Warehouse management to keep track of multiple warehouses and associate products with the warehouses they come from. It is very helpful in order fullfilment to determine which warehouse to get the product from for stores that use several warehouses. If it isn't in nopCommerce 2.X, can you add it back in nopCommerce 2.4.

It's also now harder to had product attributes with the popup window. The add attribute form used to show at the bottom which was much easier to add attributes. Adding attributes has been inefficient, and the 'product template' concept is okay, however it would be best to have Attribute Values that are saved and can be added.
12 years ago
Another question. Can plugins be sold on the Extensions page?
12 years ago
I am a big fan of nopCommerce, In version 2.40 Kindly improve SEO, give some different dynamic option for page title styling and some smart SEO tools.
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:
What happened to the Warehouse management that was in nopCommerce 1.9?

It was removed because its functionality was really limited.

breakskater wrote:
If it isn't in nopCommerce 2.X, can you add it back in nopCommerce 2.4.

There's a new work item for the real warehouse support. Please vote here
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:

No. All plugins provided on the Extensions page should be free now.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
What happened to the Warehouse management that was in nopCommerce 1.9?
It was removed because its functionality was really limited.

If it isn't in nopCommerce 2.X, can you add it back in nopCommerce 2.4.
There's a new work item for the real warehouse support. Please vote here

Thanks. I read the comments, voted, and it is exactly what I had in mind. I hope all the features within the comments will be implemented, especially shipping calculations based on warehouse location. Also, taking customer location into account to select warehouse.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No. All plugins provided on the Extensions page should be free now.

Okay. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.