nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi Andrei,
Before releasing Version 2.4, kindly improve website loading time, I had never faced any issue but from nop V1.8, loading time is still a challenge for me.
12 years ago
Yes. I have the same problem. Please. Speed ​​up initial page load. Thank you. Is good experience for google bot and other things (including user experience).
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Any release date for 2.4?
Late jannuary

This is late january, any date for 2.4 ?
12 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I could do some docs on plugins for the admin. Please PM me.
12 years ago
buzz wrote:
Any release date for 2.4?
Late jannuary

This is late january, any date for 2.4 ?

I am also waiting to start new website with 2.4 instead of starting with 2.3
12 years ago
I am in the same situation.
Looking forward to working with 2.4
12 years ago
A couple of items I hope are in 2.40
(If I am being a moron and it is already in 2.30 let me know)

PayPal standard
When you go through the entire check out process and get to PayPal's site you then click Cancel before actually making the payment.
It takes back to your sites home page.

that is how it is currently.
What it should do is take you back to your order history showing your Order details specifically showing that the item has not been paid for yet.

also with PayPal Standard and canceling the order process before actually making the payment.
Currently after you click confirm an email is sent to the customer saying they just made an order. It does not say that the order has not been paid for yet or anything like that so it is a bit missleading.

If at all possible to wait till the payment is actually made with PayPal before sending an email stating that the order has been placed. Possibly first send an email stating something like we have recieved your order and awaiting for notification from PayPal before we process the order. You will recieve another email once that notification has been made.
12 years ago
People, I have also delayed my website launch till 2.4,
But we really need to understand that there are numerous activites like testing, documentation, proper scripts for upgrade etc.
For the greater good we should not push things even if the release dates are moved to first week of Feb. Releasing a solution which has many bugs is no good for any of us. 2.4 is a major release and requires thorough testing for both mobile and PC parts. It would be good if we can give the Dev team the piece of mind and confidence that the solution is ready to be called a stable release.
In the meantime I would request that we download the latest changesets from http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets and beta test the solution so that we can launch our websites on a clean bug free solution.
Thank you.
12 years ago
infiniti wrote:

In the meantime I would request that we download the latest changesets from http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets and beta test the solution so that we can launch our websites on a clean bug free solution.

Agree. Thanks a lot!
12 years ago
Guys,

We're not saying to push things through. We understand the need for testing, documentation, proper scripts for upgrade etc. After all, we all want a great product.

We're just asking for a release date so we can make plans around that date.
That's all.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.