nopCommerce v2.40 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
WDD wrote:
What date do you anticipate the new release wil be available from?

Today =)))
12 years ago
I suppose the selection of showing products in grid or lines option is not included in this version :-(
12 years ago
infiniti wrote:
I suppose the selection of showing products in grid or lines option is not included in this version :-(

It's included, but it's not on the configuration pages (UI). You have to manually update 'catalogsettings.defaultviewmode' setting. Please see release notes
12 years ago
buzz wrote:
ENABLE   Notify me via email when someone posts in this topic

PLEASE add this option in administration side for forums, if store onwer want this checkbox to be marked by default.

is this available in 2.4 ?

IF NOT how to do this ?
12 years ago
buzz wrote:

PLEASE add this option in administration side for forums, if store onwer want this checkbox to be marked by default.

is this available in 2.4 ?

IF NOT how to do this ?

Can anyone answer this please ?
12 years ago
buzz wrote:

You always can subscribe to any topic by click "watch topic" button or by checking "Notify me via email when someone posts in this topic" checkbox when writing a new forum post. If you want this checkbox to be mark by default, then you'll have to customize the source code (quite minor change)
12 years ago
What & where to customize ? Kindly explain please

I want default checked but who don't want to watch topic, they can uncheck.
12 years ago
somebody please help on this, i want to migrate to nop2.4 from 2.2...

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/14914/upgrade-scrpit-error-nop-22-to-23.aspx sorry for posting here, i hope to get some answers, tips, suggestions.
12 years ago
One thing that would be EXTREMELY Awesome would be to have a flow chart of how everything works together.
I spent an extra long time working on building a new paypal express plugin that I really shouldn't have needed to do. (By The way be on the lookout for me releasing that in the coming weeks to the public.)
12 years ago
buzz wrote:
What & where to customize ? Kindly explain please

I want default checked but who don't want to watch topic, they can uncheck.

1. Open Controllers\BoardsController.cs file (Nop.Web project)
2. Find "TopicCreate" method
3. Replace "model.Subscribed = false;" with "model.Subscribed = true;"
4. Do the same for "PostCreate" method
P.S. It's better to create a new forum topic for such questions.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.