PayPal Express. Reasons to add as a standard payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Any Link?
11 years ago
I've been waiting for someone with access to the CodePlex project to send me an email address so that I could email them the updated code, but I haven't heard back yet.

If you'd like a copy then just send me your email and I'll email it to you.

I've already had way more PayPal Express orders over the last two weeks than I've had of Google Checkout Orders over the last two months!
11 years ago
Threadrock wrote:
I've been waiting for someone with access to the CodePlex project to send me an email address so that I could email them the updated code, but I haven't heard back yet.

If you'd like a copy then just send me your email and I'll email it to you.

I've already had way more PayPal Express orders over the last two weeks than I've had of Google Checkout Orders over the last two months!

PM Sent

Thanks again
11 years ago
Hey everyone the updated code should (hopefully) be posted to the CodePlex site very soon!
11 years ago
Hi Threadrock,
PM you the email, thanks a lot !
11 years ago
Threadrock wrote:
Hey everyone the updated code should (hopefully) be posted to the CodePlex site very soon!

Not sure why but the IPN is failing.  Any advice or suggestions Threadrock?  Running Nopcommerce 2.7.  Had to make a few updates to the code, but seems like everything is fine besides the IPN failure.  I know the URL works when I test it in PP.
11 years ago
Unfortunately I've only tested it on version 2.6 as we haven't upgraded to 2.7 yet (I wanted to devote my attention to this PayPal express plug-in to help with our holiday season sales). I'll probably upgrade to 2.7 sometime next month. Perhaps the changes made to URLs in version 2.7 did something to break the code?
11 years ago
Hi everyone,

i have just updated the code for PaypalExpress V2.70, it seems to work in my Sandbox environment. Interested in the source code or assemblies or helping me to test the new shop? Just send me a message.

There are 2 more things i need to change.

1) The paypalexpressCheckout Button should be added to the mini shopping card.
2) The standard checkout button needs to be removed in the mini shopping card as well as in the shopping card.

Any idea how to implement this?

I have to admit that i am new to nopCommece but i like the shop system and i offer my help to improve the PaypalExpress Plugin. Currently the Plugin does NOT support more than one currency plus the Checkout Button is hard coded as en-US and not multi language capable.
11 years ago
Hi,

i found a solution myself, simply modify some files in Views ShoppingCart.

I wonder if there are any Shops in german language. I could not find any forum in german language so far.
11 years ago
Everyone,
Nicolas.Muniere uploaded the newest version of the source code to the CodePlex page:
http://noppaypalexpress.codeplex.com/

I have only tested this code in version 2.6, so modifications may be necessary to get it working in 2.7. I probably won't upgrade until mid to late January, so if no one else has updated the code by then, I'll work on it.

Just a note for anyone looking to use the plug-in:

I tried to account for discount codes, tax, and even (partially) gift card codes. However, I setup my site to hide the Google Wallet and PayPal Express options when someone enters a Gift Card code. It just confuses everything when shipping charges get thrown into the mix. Just make sure you go into the config section for the plug-in to fill in the new fields I added. The default shipping price is only used when PayPal has problems connecting to your site on the callback thus it never receives any Shipping Options.

Good luck!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.