Compile error - conflict between different versions Nop.Web

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
sanderpham2 wrote:
I just removed them from The folder. I dont need The payment providers.

Are you building your own providers?
12 years ago
I was able to compile sucessfully and ran the bat files to create the Deployable folder.  I uploaded the files in the Deployable/nop_2.30 folder to root of my server.  However, when I go to the url in a browser I just get:

The website declined to show this webpage
This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

Am I missing a step?
12 years ago
sanderpham2 wrote:
I just removed them from The folder. I dont need The payment providers.

I think I'm doing something wrong.  I'm able to build the project fine, I just get the error when I'm trying to debug the site. Is it possible to debug the site?
12 years ago
This issue was fixed. Please get the latest version here and let me know whether it works fine now.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
This issue was fixed. Please get the latest version here and let me know whether it works fine now.

I'll try it out and let you know.
12 years ago
Problem still there, but I managed to solve it this time by uninstalling ASP.NET MVC 4.
12 years ago
sanderpham2 wrote:
Problem still there, but I managed to solve it this time by uninstalling ASP.NET MVC 4.

I've installed ASP MVC 4 and it's compiled fine.
12 years ago
I downloaded the new Bits as recommended on the link above.  I have MVC 4.0 Installed, I need it as I am already developing other projects in MVC 4.0.

This compiled and I was also able to post online at Production Site.  I also enabled Mobile and it all worked fine.  

I am now in the process of migrating my 2.3 SKIN changes and then will be able to post it all live.

Thank you for all the help.

Manoj Modi
12 years ago
Hello ,

This Solitons
Nop.Core
Nop.Services
Nop.Admin
Nop.Web
Nop.Web.Framework
And Plugins
Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet and all Project

Change Referances
Remove System.Web.Mvc.dll Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 4.0.0.0
Add System.Web.Mvc.dll Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 3.0.0.0

Remove System.Web.WebPages Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 2.0.0.0
AddSystem.Web.WebPages Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 1.0.0.0

Finally
Best reagrds.
12 years ago
mustafapat wrote:
Hello ,

This Solitons
Nop.Core
Nop.Services
Nop.Admin
Nop.Web
Nop.Web.Framework
And Plugins
Nop.Plugin.Payments.AuthorizeNet and all Project

Change Referances
Remove System.Web.Mvc.dll Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 4.0.0.0
Add System.Web.Mvc.dll Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 3.0.0.0

Remove System.Web.WebPages Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 2.0.0.0
AddSystem.Web.WebPages Runtime Version v4.0.30319 Version 1.0.0.0

Finally
Best reagrds.

mustafapat has the right solution due to MVC 4 still being in beta is using the same version number as MVC 3 which causes the issues when trying to build / debug locally is that it's looking at the wrong version.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.