PayPal Express plugin 2.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Any help! with this & thanks in advance:

I have run 2.30 version tons of errors.
12 years ago
I got this answer when using 2.30 extension/plugin

In the descriptions.txt file, just change the 2.3 to 2.4

Yet I still get errors

Error  10  'Nop.Services.Payments.ProcessPaymentRequest' does not contain a definition for 'Customer' and no extension method 'Customer' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Services.Payments.ProcessPaymentRequest' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  C:\inetpub\wwwroot\_2.40\Plugins\Nop,Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress\PayPalExpressPaymentProcessor.cs  556  35  Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress

Group: Payment methods
FriendlyName: PayPal Express
SystemName: Payments.PayPalExpress
Version: 1.00
SupportedVersions: 2.4
Author: Falcon Web Technologies, LLC
DisplayOrder: 1
FileName: Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.dll
12 years ago
The problem is that the PayPal Express 2.3 plugin was thrown together when I needed it for my website. I shared what I had done with the community but stated it was a beta version and it needed more work.

What we really need is a profesional developer to take on the PayPal Express plugin as a project and sell it back to the community.

I for one would pay good money (many hundreds) for a properly written and supported plugin.
12 years ago
i worked past the error in VS, and it works with paypal GREAT! but  does not deploy with the other plugins  

When I run deploy the express package does not deploy to the deploy folder , when I move it manually to the server it works and I can install the plugin, when I go to the cart I get an SSL error from the PP image button and the action on the button gets you the error page.

errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/Plugins/PaymentPayPalExpress/SubmitButton
12 years ago
I for one would pay good money (many hundreds) for a properly written and supported plugin.

I would chip in too.
Any Takers?
12 years ago
I had to change the name of the Checking payment method to "Pay with Paypal" and then send an Paypal Money Request.  I was hurting and getting emails almost daily because it wasn't an option.  it is only a temporary fix.

Please make it a Standard Plugin
12 years ago
Just updated it for nop 2.4, made a few changes to the code inline with the other paypal plugins and it works great.

Thanks

Simon
12 years ago
Simon
can you share what you did?

Thanks
12 years ago
no errors when I run in VS, untill checkout button is clicked.

10525 | Invalid Data | This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero.

I know the plugin is buggy , yet some have it working. ANY HELP!
12 years ago
If the shipping option is selected and the cart backs out into the paypal express option it works properly!  Can we change the order of the page your put the button after the shipping method is selected?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.