PayPal Express plugin 2.40

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
varo wrote:
New plugin is not working in my installation.

"We appoligize, but an error has occured.
10525 | Invalid Data | This transaction cannot be processed. The amount to be charged is zero. 10426 | Invalid Data | Item total is invalid."

This error is to do with rounding. The total of the individual items in the basket must equal the amount sent as the total. Our installation uses GBP, prices are not rounded and we show VAT incl on the site. If we change to Euros or do rounding we get this error.

Darren
12 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
If the shipping option is selected and the cart backs out into the paypal express option it works properly!  Can we change the order of the page your put the button after the shipping method is selected?

even when you do that are you able to go all the way through the checkout process and have the order finish & have the monies sent to paypal, I have tested many times and the order does not work even when you add shipping and back track>
12 years ago
anyone have any news on Paypal Express the 2.40 versions in extension do NOT work.

Shipping :   Calculated during checkout

Total:   Calculated during checkout

anyone think this maybe the issue with error

The amount to be charged is zero. 10426 | Invalid Data | Item total is invalid."
12 years ago
Doesn't work here either.  I think the extensions should be tested before they make it to the extensions section.
12 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
Doesn't work here either.  I think the extensions should be tested before they make it to the extensions section.

Hi thrifty34,

This is an open source project. The software is Free and contributed by volunteers. Its for the community to test and fix any bugs. We can't expect the nop team to test and debug every plugin that is made.

The plugin works great with my installation. I guess it depends on your settup.

If the plugin is important to your business you might see fit to hire a developer to build a plugin for you.

Other than that, I'm sure the issues you are having will be ironed out by the community over time. I just couldn't tell you over how much time.

Darren
12 years ago
wunpac wrote:
We can't expect the nop team to test and debug every plugin that is made.

Thanks. But I must note that this plugin wasn't implemented by nopCommerce team
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Yes, we would not expect the nopCommerce team to debug third party plugins
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

where is yours working maybe you can share the URL
12 years ago
garethjnic wrote:
where is yours working maybe you can share the URL

Not sure that I got you. Please clarify
12 years ago
You can find the open source project here
http://noppaypalexpress.codeplex.com/
Actually I have not time to improve this module but any help is welcome.

Regards,
Nicolas
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.