nopCommerce v2.50 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
You, the nopCommerce Team, have my utmost respect. Thank You for the amazing work you do.

Question, can one of you kindly elaborate on this feature [ “Upload field” product attribute control type ] ? What is it, how is it useful .. etc

Thanks once again. :)
12 years ago
I thank the team for the release. I was expecting to have multi store support as mentioned earlier in this release (2.5). It would be great if you please let me know if there is anything in the road map and by when it might be released. Because I am planning my project schedule based on multi store nopcommerce
12 years ago
Ciwan,

The upload attribute is useful for items that I sell, personalised gifts, where a picture of some sort is required on the end product, previous way I used was to nicely ask the customer to send an email with the picture attached and dont forget to tell me what item it is for, bit of a pain in the neck, and fraught with problems !!!!!

I have test the upload attribute and found it to be a little slow, i need to test as little more

Steve

Great Job Andrei and the Team
12 years ago
Very nice, thank you for the explanation MrShrek. Greatly appreciate it. :)
12 years ago
Asheq wrote:
I thank the team for the release. I was expecting to have multi store support as mentioned earlier in this release (2.5). It would be great if you please let me know if there is anything in the road map and by when it might be released. Because I am planning my project schedule based on multi store nopcommerce

Check here
12 years ago
MrShrek wrote:
Ciwan,

The upload attribute is useful for items that I sell, personalised gifts, where a picture of some sort is required on the end product, previous way I used was to nicely ask the customer to send an email with the picture attached and dont forget to tell me what item it is for, bit of a pain in the neck, and fraught with problems !!!!!

I have test the upload attribute and found it to be a little slow, i need to test as little more

Steve

Great Job Andrei and the Team

How or where in the administration does the storeowner get the uploaded file?
12 years ago
eadameg wrote:

Go to an order details page, products tab and have a look at appropriate product attributes. The uploaded filename is clickable
12 years ago
Well done guys, really happy with this release.  I sometimes think you can read our minds.

Thanks again.
12 years ago
well done Nop team. This seems to be the most awaited release for all of us.

Can't wait to see performance magic. Downloading it. Thank you Nop Team.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Go to an order details page, products tab and have a look at appropriate product attributes. The uploaded filename is clickable

Thank you. I guess there is something similar for checkout attribute.
Maybe and example of this should be included in demo store/admin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.