nopCommerce v2.50 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.50 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 2.50!

Highlight features:
•  Significant performance optimization.
•  Allow store owners to create several shipments per order. Added a new shipping status: “Partially shipped”.
•  Pre-order support added. Enables your customers to place a Pre-Order and pay for the item in advance. Displays “Pre-order” button instead of “Buy Now” on the appropriate pages. Makes it possible for customer to buy available goods and Pre-Order items during one session. It can be managed on a product variant details page in admin area.
•  Enhanced shipment tracking. Now a customer can see a link to a shipment tracking page on his shipment details page (for example, http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?trackNums=1Z9999999 for UPS). He can also see a list of all shipment events (including status, location, country, date) on the shipment details page. This option (admin area > shipping settings > display shipment events) is disabled by default. Currently shipment tracking is implemented only for UPS now.
•  Google analytics script for e-commerce (a part of the “Google Analytics” widget). Would provide everyone with improved opportunities to analyze sales and drivers of sales.
•  “Upload field” product attribute control type.

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.

UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 2.50 on the first release day (April 3rd), then look at the following topic: For users who downloaded nopCommerce v2.50 before April 4th. Minor issue fix.
12 years ago
Great work Andrei!
12 years ago
Good job..Thanks ..
12 years ago
I would also like to thank the community who continuously helps with improving this project by contributing source code, suggesting new features, reporting bugs, etc. Thanks a lot!
12 years ago
Good job everyone! When will the nopCommerce v2.50 demo be deployed?
12 years ago
This is a great change list!  I would merge my customizations in with it and upgrade if my launch wasn't so close.  Good job.
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:

Already deployed (8 hours ago)
12 years ago
Thank you Andrei and the team members...
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Already deployed (8 hours ago)

Thanks. I couldn't really tell. It would be nice to have the version on the demo (only) somewhere. Also, it would be nice to showcase the Pre-order feature using a demo product.
12 years ago
Does the Pre-order feature use the Available dates to switch the button from "Pre-order" (< Available Start Date) to "Buy Now" (>= Available Start Date < Available End Date). I presume >= Available End Date removes the "Buy Now" button all together?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.