nopCommerce v2.50 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Nice. Keep good work up.
11 years ago
v2.50 is very slow
11 years ago
Hello

'very slow' is relative .. how long does your homepage take to fully load ?

Thank You.
11 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
v2.50 is very slow

Have a look at this topic. It could help
11 years ago
Andrei, I sent a pull request for the Zoom Lens feature. Please check it out. You won't be disappointed. :) Next, I am going to add Picture Filename SEO enhancements. And, WinMerge was a huge help for determining differences in files and for merging two files together.

Zoom Lens fork
11 years ago
Is it possible to add product thumbnail pictures to the product search autocomplete suggestions? It will definitely make it slower unless the thumbnails were pulled from a content delivery network or chached somehow, but it would make the user experience better.
11 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Andrei, I sent a pull request for the Zoom Lens feature. Please check it out.

Thanks a lot. Please vote for this work item here
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

breakskater wrote:
Is it possible to add product thumbnail pictures to the product search autocomplete suggestions? It will definitely make it slower unless the thumbnails were pulled from a content delivery network or chached somehow, but it would make the user experience better.

Sure. I've just created a work item
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

I've voted. I didn't realize someone else already implemented this feature also. I'll look into the other implementation; mine is customizable through the styles.css file. I also have Picture SEO Filename improvements coming down the pipeline. Is there anyway to work these into this release? Is it just a pull into the default codebase? If it is, then it should be simple to include these features, yes?
11 years ago
breakskater wrote:
Is there anyway to work these into this release? Is it just a pull into the default codebase? If it is, then it should be simple to include these features, yes?

Yes, just create a new fork. And if it's OK and an appropriate work item is active, then I'll merge it into the official releases
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.