nopCommerce 2.65 and 2.70 roadmap

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Andrey,
is this a possibility to add a price field directly on the product main page in admin, it will be much more convinient to set a price without going to product variant.
11 years ago
i saw that Updated version number (2.70), is that almost done and how long more could it be finished ? sorry, i just can't wait :)
11 years ago
congthanhgiong wrote:
i saw that Updated version number (2.70), is that almost done and how long more could it be finished ? sorry, i just can't wait :)

End of December
11 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
Hi Andrey,
is this a possibility to add a price field directly on the product main page in admin, it will be much more convinient to set a price without going to product variant.

No. Price is a property of product variant.
P.S. Please see this work item
11 years ago
Maybe already suggested, but if not, what about sortable headers for products, manufacturers, categories, etc?
11 years ago
Performance is always important.

NOP Evolution.

I think a great feature would make the wish list when a friend sent him to buy the product when it was sent to the list editors. I'm trying to do this. Here in Brazil we use a lot in ecommerce wedding list
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Andrey,
No. Price is a property of product variant.
P.S. Please see this work item

voited for this.

"Maybe, if a product has only one product variant, we should include all the information on one single page"

+1
11 years ago
Will be very userfull to add customer name column to the order list in admin.
11 years ago
Adding Images in the RSS feed would be a huge advantage, as many social media apps, and even mailchimp can pull those images and automatically make newsletters with images from product feed.  A lot of people subscribe to RSS now that it is smartphone friendly.
11 years ago
too bad that multi store option has been removed from 2.70 road map
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.