First Data Global Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
thanks Tangopdx,  . . I still can't figure out those errors.

Has anyone got this working at all or am I just wasting my time?

I have Arvixe VPS for hosting.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
thanks Tangopdx,  . . I still can't figure out those errors.

Has anyone got this working at all or am I just wasting my time?

I have Arvixe VPS for hosting.

1.  Are you truing to run the compiled store on Arvixe?

2.  when do you get the error?  trying to make a transaction?  Or when compiling?

If it is when trying to run a transaction, have you had Arvixe open the needed port for communication with Firstdata servers?

I had it working fine, but could not do anything with it when it was discovered that you had to have an odd port open to use it.
12 years ago
1.  Are you trying to run the compiled store on Arvixe?
I have it on my local machine now, but can't get a clean build yet

2.  when do you get the error?  trying to make a transaction?  Or when compiling?
I can't get a clean build because of the lines of code that have this in it :

. .  SettingManager.GetSettingValue(" . . . .

An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property
'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetSettingValue(string)'

I have the correct reference at the top of the page so I don't know why I'm getting that error :

using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration;

I was going to upload the changes and have Arvixe open the needed port after I got it to build cleanly.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
1.  Are you trying to run the compiled store on Arvixe?
I have it on my local machine now, but can't get a clean build yet

I can't get a clean build because of the lines of code that have this in it :

. .  SettingManager.GetSettingValue(" . . . .

An object reference is required for the non-static field, method, or property
'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration.Settings.SettingManager.GetSettingValue(string)'

I have the correct reference at the top of the page so I don't know why I'm getting that error :

using NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Configuration;

I was going to upload the changes and have Arvixe open the needed port after I got it to build cleanly.

One more thing so I'm on the same page, what version of Nop?  And what are you using to compile?  Visual Studion 2010?
12 years ago
I would like to use First Data than Authorize.net too because they have lower fees.
I'm hoping I can get this working too.
12 years ago
>> what version of Nop?  And what are you using to compile?  Visual Studio 2010?
1.9 and VS 2010
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
>> what version of Nop?  And what are you using to compile?  Visual Studio 2010?
1.9 and VS 2010

I've just finished revising my instructions for a couple of typos and path changes.  However.  My compile is also getting the same error.  The original work and instructions were for 1.7 I believe, maybe 1.8.  I would say something changed in 1.9 that is not working with the Firsdata source (intended for 1.8).

All I can do is look into it as time allows, and maybe someone else will also get involved here.

I don't think at this point that you have done something wrong.  If you have the time, use the 1.8 source, and my revised instructions.  This would affirm that it is something that may have changed in Nop 1.9 source.

One more thing.  Do you ACTUALLY HAVE the pem file that Firsdata issues you?  The path to it is hard referenced in the code and would have to be there for the program to pull data from it.
12 years ago
I can fix that problem by changing :

configfile = SettingManager.GetSettingValue("PaymentMethod.FirstData.Configfile");

to:

configfile = IoC.Resolve<ISettingManager>().GetSettingValue("PaymentMethod.FirstData.Configfile");

I don't understand object oriented programming and Interfaces  that well.
I just copied from another page that used the "GetSettingValue" function.
I'll keep playing around with and see if I can get it to work.
12 years ago
Ok. I got a clean build and the "Configuration" tab now appears.
I'll have Arvixe install SSL and open the port tomorrow and see what happens.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:
Ok. I got a clean build and the "Configuration" tab now appears.
I'll have Arvixe install SSL and open the port tomorrow and see what happens.

Am I to understand that you have succeeded with 1.9 code?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.