Updated SagePay Plugin for v2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Will do nick.

I have plans on getting a v3 instal running on our servers tomorrow - already have beta version running, but need to check out the full v3.00.

I've got a huge project to run off it (13 stores).  I have the framework all developed around 2.8, but I now need to port it all to v3... Not easy considering every view is different (all responsive), and some bespoke changes too.

Again, thanks very much for the speedy turn around on this :)

p.s tested the plugin on 2.8, and it was fine! Just need to work through sages xlst  to match the design of the site!!!
10 years ago
Hi Nick,

We seem to have found quite a bit bug with the plugin. We're about to launch (was going to be 2 stores tonight), and we've been testing the payments on the two sites; we'd already fully tested it on a single site, and it's fine.

When you submit a payment from say: http://justsport-dev.socksandboots.com/ the payment goes through fine, but if you try one from say http://justsport-dev-2.socksandboots.com/ the payment goes through at sagepays end, but you end up stuck on a  sagepay page waiting to be redirected back to the site.

In the plugin settings, you can only set one return URL, and one Notification URL. Just wondering if you where aware of this, and if so, is there a way around it?

If we set the return URL to an IP address, sage pay returns with an error regarding not supplying a return URL?

Hoping for some help please?

Regards,
Craig
10 years ago
Just thinking, for this to work, would we need a dedicated IP work? That way, the return URL would always be the same, no matter which 'site' is sending through the payment.

The plugin obviously sends through the 'servers' IP address, and we set that as allowed within sage, but when using that URL as the fully qualified return URL, sage just hangs saying the return url is not valid, but if we use a dedicated, might it work?
10 years ago
Hi Nick,

Just wondering if you've been able to look into this? I could do with going back to the client as soon as possible - as said, the two sites are suposed to be going live tonight :(

Thanks,
Craig
10 years ago
Hi Craig,

Apologies for the delay in replying.

Just to be clear: Are these two separate nopCommerce sites on the same server, or is this one nopCommerce 3.0 install with two stores?
(i.e. using the new multistore capabilities in 3.0)

Thanks,

Nick
10 years ago
Hi Nick,

No, their two sites running from one v3 installation - will be 13 in total eventually... Eeeeek!

Thanks,
Craig
10 years ago
Hi again,

Out of interest, in PaymentSagePayServerController.cs, could we replace the notificationUrl with the current Store URL?

For instance, instead of this:

var notificationUrl = _sagePayServerPaymentSettings.NotificationFullyQualifiedDomainName;

data.Add("NotificationURL", notificationUrl + "Plugins/PaymentSagePayServer/NotificationPage");

Use something like this?

var storeLocation = Nop.Core.Infrastructure.EngineContext.Current.Resolve<Nop.Core.IWebHelper>().GetStoreLocation();

data.Add("NotificationURL", storeLocation + "Plugins/PaymentSagePayServer/NotificationPage");

and also replace the returnURL with the current store location too?

Just thinking out loud ;)
10 years ago
Hi,

If it's two separate installations, then the notification URL you specify in the plugin configuration for each store should contain that store's particular domain name.

In essence that should be the same as your suggestion of using the store's own URL.

Hope that makes sense.

If not, can you post the two notification URLs that you have set up for each store?

Thanks,

Nick
10 years ago
Hi Nick,

No, it's one installation using v3 multi-store functionality, and you can only add one notification url, and one fully qualified domain to the plugin.

So, one nopCommerce v3 installation running two stores. Have you had this running sepereate payments from two stores using v3? i.e. two stores running from one installation, with separate domains?

By the way, how do I import the plugins source into nop?

I've imported the sagepay source into the plugins (not presentation), added the dependancies, but I'm still getting loads of errors when trying to prepare/depoy nopCommerce? If I can make the change to the plugin, and then build it, at least I can start to have a play around - unless you know of the issue that is?
10 years ago
Did anyone solve this issue when it is a multistore setup?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.