email validation mail not sent

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi
What is the nopCom version?
11 years ago
Nop2.8
11 years ago
A few questions for try to understand your environment.

1. The nopCom 2.80 is a upgrade or fresh install?
2. You see the schedule tasks config in Administration\system?
3. What is the Emails Account configuration in nopCom
4. Your smtp server is remote or local? The configurations of smtp server.
5. You try to use the "Admin Approval" to minimize the spammers atack?
11 years ago
1. The nopCom 2.80 is a upgrade or fresh install? Upgrade & I have this issue from Nop2.4 onwards
2. You see the schedule tasks config in Administration\system? Yes I do see, "send email" is enabled run period is 60 sec
3. What is the Emails Account configuration in nopCom: I have only one email address, I tried with another one too, for no fun
4. Your smtp server is remote or local? The configurations of smtp server. Its a live site on arvixe, my customers are reciveing all notifications, forget password process etc, everthing is working, issue is only with email validation mail.5. You try to use the "Admin Approval" to minimize the spammers atack? Not a feasble option, I dont want customers to wait for me, or i cant afford to have someone monitor it.
11 years ago
Hello.

I go to your store and register my self.
Seems which the problem is really with nopCom.
You see in the Administration\Configuration\Settings\All settings if the key:
customersettings.userregistrationtype is 'EmailValidation'?
11 years ago
Because the email validation is not working, I have disabled it at the moment, I have now enabled it, can you try again? one more thing i wanted to mention, I can configure gmail account in the email account, if i do so, and try to send test mail it errors out saying request timed out..
11 years ago
Well, the validation is now working, why I need make login to enter in the store, but the validation email still not in my inbox.
I will stay looking for the email and if he go to my inbox I talk to you.

ps. Look in the message queue to see if now have some email.
11 years ago
Strangly that mail is not in message que, nor log as any error log, but I am sure you will not recive the email validation mail.
11 years ago
No solution yet on this, not sure if its to do Nop or Arvixe, don't see any reason from arvixe as the normal mails get delivered with no issues to all domains, So most likely issue could be with some kind of bug on nop :(
11 years ago
Having the same issue Nop 2.8
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.