email validation mail not sent

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Sorry guys, i just discovered something.
I was first working with a testaccount and while a was registering this account, i all ready checked the box to receive news letters.
Afterwords i signed in on the website page 'registering for newsletter' and here i did not receive any mail.
Now i tried to do this with another e-mail that wasn't allready signed in for newsletters and now i did receive the e-mail activation correctly.
Maybe this is for some people logic but maybe there are also people that find this usefull to know.
Best regards Bart
8 years ago
L.K wrote:
I'm bumping this because I have the same issue and have never seen a solution. Every email sends, no errors recorded. Email is not stuck in queue, but if it is a validation email most of the time the customer doesn't receive it. It seems to fail most often with Hotmail accounts, but not always. The messages have never turned up in a spam folder and ive tested a lot.

Have you checked if your emails are going in your customer's spam folder (instead of inbox) who are using Hotmail accounts?

Yes, extensively actually. I've contacted at least 5 people and had them dig through spam email.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.