Nop 2.8x Multi store/vendor

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello Hezyz,

we are looking for multi-store support for latest nopcommerce 2.8 MVC4. where can we get latest update for multi-store support updates developed by you? it will be immense help and we would also like to understand in detail how you have implemented this?

kind regards,
chirag

hezyz wrote:
great work hezyz.

I need to host all store on different different domain.

e.g.

Store One should be on www.storeone.com
Sore Two should be on www.storetwo.com

Is it possible ??

there is an update fixed version on codeplex with Nop new theme
http://nml7.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

Dharmik
sorry  u can not.
11 years ago
Hello,

I have started looking in to multi store/vendor. i also visited demo site http://demo.online-ex.com. It has COD,CC but I am looking for redirect payment gateway functionality for Customer who was to buy product from two vendors.

In above case does he have to two twice payment for two product? as you have treating this situation as two different order but payment gateway plugins take single order object in PostProcessPaymentRequest. So how to make it simpler for customer to make payment in  single go and update both orders with payment as successful or failed?

Please help.

Regards
Raj5867
11 years ago
raj5867 wrote:
Hello,

I have started looking in to multi store/vendor. i also visited demo site http://demo.online-ex.com. It has COD,CC but I am looking for redirect payment gateway functionality for Customer who want to buy product from two vendors.

In above case does he have to two twice payment for two product? as you have treating this situation as two different order but payment gateway plugins take single order object in PostProcessPaymentRequest. So how to make it simpler for customer to make payment in  single go and update both orders with payment as successful or failed?

Please help.

Regards
Raj5867
11 years ago
innodel wrote:
Hello Hezyz,

we are looking for multi-store support for latest nopcommerce 2.8 MVC4. where can we get latest update for multi-store support updates developed by you? it will be immense help and we would also like to understand in detail how you have implemented this?

kind regards,
chirag

download the last changeset

raj5867 wrote:
Hello,

I have started looking in to multi store/vendor. i also visited demo site http://demo.online-ex.com. It has COD,CC but I am looking for redirect payment gateway functionality for Customer who was to buy product from two vendors.

Please help.

Regards
Raj5867

since we loop the order place method we get to process a payment to each store.
as for today u can send only one payment method and it will be processed several times( times the stores in checkout)

i'm working on a new place order that will get a store and a payment and method
11 years ago
hezyz wrote:
Hello Hezyz,

kind regards,
chirag

download the last changeset

Hello,

Please help.

Regards
Raj5867

since we loop the order place method we get to process a payment to each store.
as for today u can send only one payment method and it will be processed several times( times the stores in checkout)

i'm working on a new place order that will get a store and a payment and method

Hi,

Looping of order place method i

In EnterPaymentInfo_ method of Checkout controller mthod PlaceOrder and PostProcessPayment  are in  for loop.
PostProcessPayment  (paymentgateway plugin method) has redirection type. Will this get redirected for all orders?? Or redirected once for all order with Amount (Sum of all order amount)

Payment Plugins has payment processor class with method PostProcessPayment and parameter"PostProcessPaymentRequest " Parameter class support only single order in it. all calculation like Tax ,Discount , Shipping charges are taken from single order.

how two to achieve, buying two products from two different stores with single payment gateway in one time payment ( sum of amount of all orders)?

Regards
Raj5867
11 years ago
Hi,

In EnterPaymentInfo_ method of Checkout controller mthod PlaceOrder and PostProcessPayment  are in  for loop.
PostProcessPayment  (paymentgateway plugin method) has redirection type. Will this get redirected for all orders?? Or redirected once for all order with Amount (Sum of all order amount)

Payment Plugins has payment processor class with method PostProcessPayment and parameter"PostProcessPaymentRequest " Parameter class support only single order in it. all calculation like Tax ,Discount , Shipping charges are taken from single order.

how two to achieve, buying two products from two different stores with single payment gateway in one time payment ( sum of amount of all orders)?

Regards
Raj5867
11 years ago
raj5867 wrote:

Regards
Raj5867

I don't think it is it is practically feasible, since in each payment process there is only one debit (card holder) and only one payment beneficiary (store). I haven't seen any payment processor (bank or payment entity) that offers multiple payments in one transaction.

Similar to what you want, there are some marketplaces that get payments and then redistribute the funds to the vendors (usually net of a commission).
11 years ago
The customer enter his payment details only once.
At the back there are several requests (times the stores) for the credit terminal. Each store should have its own terminal.
I have one store working like that not all code are in the multi store version.

I work with a third company who I use a a gate away for all credit card companies.

What I do I take th card details and and send it to the company once, they create a token for that card available for a short time.
I then use the same token for the rest of the stores at checkout.

It sould work with PayPal as wel though I never tried it
11 years ago
The customer enter his payment details only once.
At the back there are several requests (times the stores) for the credit terminal. Each store should have its own terminal.
I have one store working like that not all code are in the multi store version.

I work with a third company who I use a a gate away for all credit card companies.

What I do I take th card details and and send it to the company once, they create a token for that card available for a short time.
I then use the same token for the rest of the stores at checkout.

It sould work with PayPal as wel though I never tried it
11 years ago
With PayPal, there is an API called PayPal Adaptive Payment that can be used to split payments between parties.

case Parallel:

Buyer has product from store 1 for $25, and a product from store 2 for $20. Using one checkout, totaling $45, the payment is split. Best example of this would be Storenvy.

case Chained:

Buyer has product from store 1 for $25, and a product from store 2 for $20, and you collect a 5% total fee. The payment is 5% of $45 to you, then split to the sellers. Best example of this would be Kickstarter.

There is a great deal of information on www.x.com about it.

I am looking into maybe implementing the API with the PayPal Standard plugin.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.