nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hello Andrei,
I'm a fan of nopCommerce project and I'm glad that you have arrived to the 3.0 release.
However, I must note that while almost all e-commerce platforms have integration with eBay, Amazon, Pixmania and Facebook store, nopCommerce not yet.

This is a serious shortcoming for those using nopCommerce.
I wish to know if you have plans to do so.

Regards

We do not plan to integrate this functionality in the near time. But the work items are here and here. Please vote.

BTW, the plugins for Facebook can be found here and here
11 years ago
I just had a customer email me asking for tracking information on an order that I had put in the tracking number already.  The customer got an email with the order details link however he checked out as a guest and has no login information.  Is there a way he can setup a password later on or a way to email the customer the actual tracking #?  I can see this being a problem when it gets busy.
11 years ago
Hi @andrei

is there any new changes in nop 3.0 about the ""Company Managers Module or Plugin""  to Customer Manage ?

in some companyes , managers work with own customers because of brand professional and work with sallary + sale commision ;

1. when customer made register to site , mainly admin map this customer to 1 manager

2. customer can see in "My Account" page own manager contact details to contact when some problem happens

3. every manager can see only own customer orders and another managers can not see customer orders from another managers.

4. when customer made order , manager also will recive order email same as vendor receive .
11 years ago
webxpro wrote:
Hi @andrei

is there any new changes in nop 3.0 about the ""Company Managers Module or Plugin""  to Customer Manage ?

in some companyes , managers work with own customers because of brand professional and work with sallary + sale commision ;

1. when customer made register to site , mainly admin map this customer to 1 manager

2. customer can see in "My Account" page own manager contact details to contact when some problem happens

3. every manager can see only own customer orders and another managers can not see customer orders from another managers.

4. when customer made order , manager also will recive order email same as vendor receive .

No. Such functionality is not planned to be supported
11 years ago
Very exciting news about the new 3.0 version and it's development.

We have just launched our site using Nopcommerce and it has been a great piece of software. It's been an eye opener and a great source for learning as I'm sure it will continue to be going forward.

Thanks to all the contributors who have helped with any questions or problems we've had.

Thoughts for version 3.0

I think they might be basic things really i.e.

-in the admin section being able to multi select but actually do something with the multi select like edit, publish/unpublish. I know you can edit bulk variants but even then that doesn't give you much flexibility at the moment outside of what it offers.
-Being able to edit variant attributes and contributions within the "edit bulk variants" section
-if searching anywhere in the admin section when you have finished editing what ever it is you are doing, be a product etc it would be good if the search results stayed there for you to continue.
-reports to be able to include down to variant attribute and contribution levels

That's all I can think of at the moment. From the posts and lists there are lots of suggestions to be considered.

Thanks once again

MaxiLou
11 years ago
Another area to look at would be the function to approve Blog Comments before they are posted.

We have this for the reviews but not (from what I can see) on Blog Comments.

Many thanks

MaxiLou
11 years ago
Please see the following forum topic. nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.
11 years ago
"Refactroing. Now a designer can specify a picture thumb size and "preparePriceModel" for "recently viewed products" block in cshtml file(s)." changeset 0169864b5c1a

Can you implement something similar far the category block?

It would look like :

http://nopmods.jonhopley.co.uk/

This uses a modified Homepage Categories, as there is no picture service for a list of categories.
11 years ago
JonNopper wrote:
Can you implement something similar far the category block?

Actually you already can set specify "mediaSettings.CategoryThumbPictureSize" setting.
11 years ago
I think there is a glitch when search by part number in the admin or the webstore when the sky has dots in it.  I.e.  240.123.45 as a few of my manufacturer's do this it would be great to get that fixed.  Currently right now I have to put the sku into Google shopping to pull it up to get the text to search for in nop.  In the product variant table I have put the same sku in the sku field, partnumber field and the name field and none of those come up even with an advanced search.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.