nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
1) Include store and vendor identification columns in bulk import and export
2) Provide search capabilities based on vendor and store in the admin panel
3) Include store and vendor selection dropdowns in the product bulk edit page

1:) when vendor login to system , we can read vendor id , and warehouse id from session automaticly , vendot no need to choice nothing from dropdown menu when import products.

but if mainly administrator want to import products from any vendor , amin must choice warehouse and vendor name from dropdown menu for which vendor price will be imported.
11 years ago
I noticed that when I enter tracking #'s in it puts in today's date and no where can I edit it to the correct date that it actually shipped out.  Sometimes it takes a while for distributors to give us tracking #'s so it would be nice that when we send out the emails to the customer that they don't get that slight frustration when they see that it shipped out two days later before they actually track it and see that it shipped two days earlier.  Just a simple suggestion that would be helpful on 3.0
11 years ago
grippy wrote:
I noticed that when I enter tracking #'s in it puts in today's date and no where can I edit it to the correct date that it actually shipped out.  Sometimes it takes a while for distributors to give us tracking #'s so it would be nice that when we send out the emails to the customer that they don't get that slight frustration when they see that it shipped out two days later before they actually track it and see that it shipped two days earlier.  Just a simple suggestion that would be helpful on 3.0

Thanks for suggestion. I've just created a work item
11 years ago
Schtolz wrote:
What about custom fields support for products/customers/categories? Will it be considered in future releases?

Check Generic Attributes (described in release notes for v2.6):
•Developers. Added generic attribute support (now you can add a new property to any entity without database changes). Previously we could do it only for "Customer" entity (we had "CustomerAttribute" associated entity). Now we have "GenericAttribute" and "IGenericAttributeService".[/quote]
11 years ago
grippy wrote:

This feature would be ideal to implement during multi-warehouse support since it is dealing with multiple tracking numbers ( at least one per warehouse).
11 years ago
Hello,

Could you give us some détails about bundle product implementation?

Furthermore, do you plan to add Specification Attributes to product variants?

http://www.sider.biz/produit/vanne-femelle-femelle-a-purge.1083.1814.html

Regards.

Thomas
11 years ago
HobbyOneK wrote:

Furthermore, do you plan to add Specification Attributes to product variants?

http://www.sider.biz/produit/vanne-femelle-femelle-a-purge.1083.1814.html

Regards.

Thomas

You can handle this like here (http://www.reps.mx/productos/9-tanque-de-expansion-comercial-de-diafragma.aspx)(v1.9, but it can be done in v2.x too)
11 years ago
Hello,

That's right. But http://www.amazonsupply.com/merit-brass-stainless-unibody-female/dp/B0054LO2HW/ref=sr_1_3?sr=1-3&qid=1364140639 looks better!

The current data model should be extended in order to address this kind of scenario.

Could you include this request in the roadmap 3.0?

Thomas.
11 years ago
Hi!

When Nopcommerce 3.00 development was anounced we could found this feature:

- Rental products support.

I suppose that this feature was removed due the excesive required time to develop it.

Will this feature added on Nopcommerce 3.10 version?

Thanks!
11 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
- Rental products support.

Will this feature added on Nopcommerce 3.10 version?

Maybe. 3.10 roadmap is not created yet.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.