nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
CodeMaster wrote:
How will be Orders and Payments Management for Multistores and Multivondors in new 3.0 roadmap ?

1. if customer will have only 1 invoice from total cart then  every store owner will see own products and orders total but how they will receive money from mainly administrator ?

2. Store owners will have any email notification about the orders and see customer details ? or order owner will be mainly web site owner (mainly administrator) and only mainly web site owner will see customer details who ordered products ?

3. in the order detail page we will see that which product ordered from which store ? and howmuch we will pay to which store owner ?

4. customer will pay money to mainly web site account and mainly admin will pay money to store owners one by one who has ordered products ?

I think its better to submit these questions in the Multi-store discussion forum opened by Andrei
11 years ago
can we add on web site front My Account Page in the My Orders area , search by date and order number same as admin page ? because some customers has order everyday from web site and in the my account order page of front site , it is very difficult to find old orders for customers , can nop team check it ?
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi folks,

I've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.00). Here are some of the most interesting work items:

- Multi-store support.
- Dropshipping and multiple warehouse support. Multi-vendor support.
- Bundled products.
- Add support for multiple instances in Windows Azure (web farm support).
- Rental products support.
- Allow a store owner to download available plugins in admin area (from nopCommerce official site).
- Further performance optimization.
- And a lot of other minor enhancements.

You can find all existing work items for this version here (not sure that items with "Proposed" status will be done).

You can ask why it'll be 3.00 and not 2.90. As you can see this release will contain really a lot of very demanded features. Some of them are quite complex and will require a lot of source code changes. It'll be a really significant release!

Estimate release time - June 2013.

Your thoughts?

Great job!
Can you please tell  when will  the Rental products support feature be avilable?
11 years ago
Estimate release time - June 2013.
11 years ago
Andrei, I noticed that Microdata/Microformat Support was added to the roadmap for 3.00. I saw the comment you added from another work item that I posted in on how to add the formatting for breadcrumbs. Do you also want information on how to add the code for the product markup? I have done that on a site with the exception of marking up the ratings and reviews for a product. Let me know.
11 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Andrei, I noticed that Microdata/Microformat Support was added to the roadmap for 3.00. I saw the comment you added from another work item that I posted in on how to add the formatting for breadcrumbs. Do you also want information on how to add the code for the product markup? I have done that on a site with the exception of marking up the ratings and reviews for a product. Let me know.

Sure. Please share your code
11 years ago
what about microdata for the product itself -
http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99170
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Sure. Please share your code

You can find the code that I've done so far here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21615/schemaorg-markup-for-products.aspx.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I think it's time to make a better document for developers, now what developers can refer are all "articles" over the internet, we do need a well-organized document for developers or system admins.
For example? Please provide a list topics/articles which you would like to see

i think it would be better to have a document similar to this: http://developer.android.com/guide/components/index.html
11 years ago
So impressed. I wish Nop 3 can be published from Visual Studio directly. I made a lot of customisation and in the end, my project cannot be packaged with error.

From 2.8 its theme is quite good and it can be up live with very minimal changes.

thanks guys...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.