nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
eadameg thank you very much for your answer and explain

Dear Nop Team , inside nop 3.0 road map can we add something for Multi-Vendor / MultiStore ?

1. can we make limit for products , we can give limit to store owners and multivendor users howmany products they can add and it will be good for database and performance also because we can control trash products.

2. can we add duration for store owners/multivendor users ? if we give rental store in our web site , we can control date about users login and we can make settings on date between wich dates store owners can login to our web site.

3. we can use nop 3.0 for rental website also for store owners , they can open own shop in our web site and can we add settings in multistore area , if we want we can show store owner name , email address, company address and telephone numbers from store owners and it will be rental advertising site , if people want to buy product they will see near product details from company that who is owner from product.
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:
BTW. Multi-store, multi-vendor and the "Revise product/product-variant logic" task will represent very important changes in the Nop architecture. It will be very useful if the team could outline, when time is available, the major changes so we could take them into consideration for our future customizations and plugins.

Haven't decided on it yet. Still thinking about how it should be better implemented. I'll create a separate topic and a write here once I know all details about it.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Haven't decided on it yet. Still thinking about how it should be better implemented. I'll create a separate topic and a write here once I know all details about it.

Thank you. Maybe it would be a good idea to have those topics opened now so other members of the community can contribute with some ideas.
11 years ago
Hi,

I've just a quick question about Multi-store. Does it mean Multi-tenant support that means more independent e-commerce sites hosted by 1 installation of nopCommercer e.g. I'm able to run e-shop for Bicycle company, e-shop for Computers company and e-shop for Flowers company from one installation of nopCommerce. Or it's still about one e-shop for one company with support for more e.g. physical stores of this company?

Thanks.
11 years ago
hi,
stores could be categorized in multi store!
11 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Thank you. Maybe it would be a good idea to have those topics opened now so other members of the community can contribute with some ideas.

Please see this topic
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Please see this topic

Great!

Gwamb wrote:
Hi,

I've just a quick question about Multi-store. Does it mean Multi-tenant support that means more independent e-commerce sites hosted by 1 installation of nopCommercer e.g. I'm able to run e-shop for Bicycle company, e-shop for Computers company and e-shop for Flowers company from one installation of nopCommerce. Or it's still about one e-shop for one company with support for more e.g. physical stores of this company?

Thanks.

The topic posted by Andrei gives a good picture of how multi-store is going to operate
11 years ago
Great work on 2.8, looking forward to this roadmap as well.

I will however like to suggest that you include the proposed changes "Redirection' payment methods (such as PayPal) shouldn't place an order until the payment is complete" and "Redirection' payment methods (such as PayPal) shouldn't place an order until the payment is complete"

See item 10392 and item 10795.

Combined these items have 42 votes.

The whole redirection payment process is causing us a lot of headache. On our latest high volume site we had to develop a separate plugin that automatically cancels orders that are not paid within XX minutes. Not a very elegant way of solving the problem, but it was too challenging to change the whole logic around this in the source code.
11 years ago
It sounds a real improvement towards Magento, OpenCart, etc. now.

Here's some suggestions:

1) There are some simplifications up to now that I think should be overcomed in 3.0. For instance, size and weight measure units can no longer be limited to a single choice in settings area. It's time to introduce category defaults and product variant specific units. If I sell 10 gr. essential oil and a 10 kgs. of oil, it looks stange to read "10.000 grams" instead of  "10 kgs."

2) Extend ACL to payment and delivery methods

3) Improve Topic (pages) flexibility, including start and expiry date, show in info block check and order positioning

4) Language resources should be inmprelented in HTML format, to improve customization in layout of block of text (e.g. in login / registration page)

5) Introduce SEO for pictures and implement microformats for Google better positioning

6) Add the possibility to upload documents and link them to articole / variants (e.g. tech spec, white paper, etc.), better if controlled by ACL

7) It would be great, but I believe it's a hard work, to create a country filtering, beginning with products and variants. Not all products can be sold in all countries, and sizes differs from country to country. It would be great to start introducing this possibility
11 years ago
How will be Orders and Payments Management for Multistores and Multivondors in new 3.0 roadmap ?

1. if customer will have only 1 invoice from total cart then  every store owner will see own products and orders total but how they will receive money from mainly administrator ?

2. Store owners will have any email notification about the orders and see customer details ? or order owner will be mainly web site owner (mainly administrator) and only mainly web site owner will see customer details who ordered products ?

3. in the order detail page we will see that which product ordered from which store ? and howmuch we will pay to which store owner ?

4. customer will pay money to mainly web site account and mainly admin will pay money to store owners one by one who has ordered products ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.