nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
louisd wrote:
Love you guys and hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but, I have one request in regards to nopCommerce 3.00:  Please, Please, Please do not have more than 1 revision a year.

i completely do NOT agree with you,
if you don't want to upgrade, don't upgrade, stay with your version for 1 year,
and then do the upgrade to the latest version.

once a year holds too much changes,
it's hard to test, and many small things needs to wait.

Shay
11 years ago
It doesn't have to be written in stone but too many versions creates issue solving nightmares.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks. I've just created a work item. Please vote here.

I've extracted the Blog from the core (not just Nop.Core) and put it into its own plugin. It's in a fork, and of course, there was lots of refactoring. Besides removing instances of BlogPost/BlogComment from everything, I had to move BaseNopController into Nop.Web.Framework. Additionally, I had to move the admin BaseNopController to the framework and rename it...

Long story short, what's the review, pull and merge process. Also, do you guys normally communicate this somewhere besides the forums?

-D
11 years ago
Danewell, love the direction you're taking this.  I hope your structure gets pulled into the core product.  It will make nop leaner and more flexible.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I think it's time to make a better document for developers, now what developers can refer are all "articles" over the internet, we do need a well-organized document for developers or system admins.
For example? Please provide a list topics/articles which you would like to see

Hi!
I just want to see one topic  about the upgrade from 1.9 to 3.0 on a platform of 2012 (MS Server, MS VS, MS SQL Server ...) ... in one click
11 years ago
Cost based pricing might be a good idea. Enter the cost price and % margin you want and let nop work out the sell price.
This way, if you get an updated price spreadsheet from a supplier you can import the new prices and sell prices will update automatically.

It also ensures that you maintain your margins and make a profit.
11 years ago
wunpac wrote:
Cost based pricing might be a good idea. Enter the cost price and % margin you want and let nop work out the sell price.
This way, if you get an updated price spreadsheet from a supplier you can import the new prices and sell prices will update automatically.

It also ensures that you maintain your margins and make a profit.

My 2 cents:
ERP systems are more appropriate for functions such as costing, profit calculations, etc. So lets focus Nop development in the e-commerce functions.
11 years ago
Hi Andrei:
Could you please give us your thoughts on this?
Multi-store, multi-vendor and the "Revise product/product-variant logic" task will represent very important changes in the Nop architecture. It will be very useful if the team could outline, when time is available, the major changes so we could take them into consideration for our future customizations and plugins.
11 years ago
Dear Friends , im new user of nopcommerce and want to understand one thing about it , "" MultuVendor "" means another products supplier can also enter to admin panel and add their own products to our website and they can see only own products inside web siteadmin panel to update or delete ? this means multivendor ? any supplier can register to our admin and we can sell from them products ?
11 years ago
CodeMaster wrote:
Dear Friends , im new user of nopcommerce and want to understand one thing about it , "" MultuVendor "" means another products supplier can also enter to admin panel and add their own products to our website and they can see only own products inside web siteadmin panel to update or delete ? this means multivendor ? any supplier can register to our admin and we can sell from them products ?

Read my post here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.