Furniture theme released (by nopCommerce team)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Ceejay34 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for interesting in the theme. Our top categories menu could be disabled by modifying \Themes\Furniture\Views\Shared\_Root.cshtml file (remove a couple of lines of code). If you want to remove manufacturer home page sliders, then you'll have to modify \Themes\Furniture\Views\Catalog\HomePageManufacturers.cshtml file.

But I don't know how nop-templates.com plugins are implemented and how they override the default menu, etc. So the answer is "I don't know whether they're compatible out of the box". But if course, they are with some coding.
10 years ago
Hi Ceejay34 and Andrei,

All our plugins have widget integration, which makes them very very easy to integrate in nopCommerce. There needs to be only an appropriate widget zone, where you want the plugin to appear and it will work regardless of the theme. I am pretty sure Andrei hasn't changed the default widget zones in his themes, so I don't see any reason why the plugins will not be working with the nopCommerce official themes. Even if there are any problems we will resolve them, so don't worry and do what your client wants. The only thing that you might need to do is to change the styling of the Mega Menu a little bit to match the look and feel of the theme. You can get the trial of the Nop Ultimate Plugin collection, so you can give all the plugins a try with the theme you like.

Should you have any problems/questions about using any of our nopCommerce plugins with the nopCommerce official themes don't hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Thanks
10 years ago
Thanks Andrei. i just needed to know where to start looking. Nop by now is beautifully and logically architectured i find and im learning a lot in just a few days. Im not scared of a little coding only if youre not exactly sure what youre doing you can end up breaking other stuff.

Guy from Nop-templates: I already am using your great plugins and my client loves them. Indeed i am also looking at your own themes as the plugins are in there and you have already styled them to match the theme, not that that is a great deal of work but still.
10 years ago
hi, i just purchased furniture theme, and uploaded it successfully, but the products, categories, manufacturer i had on my basic theme are not shown on the furniture themes, and m not able to search my produts and categories,
now it is showing
Home
Books
Computers
Electronics
Apparel Shoes
Digital Downloads
Jewelry
Gift Cards

now i want to know how t remove all these and upload my furniture categories, can anyone pls help soon?
10 years ago
vijaydeals wrote:
hi, i just purchased furniture theme, and uploaded it successfully, but the products, categories, manufacturer i had on my basic theme are not shown on the furniture themes, and m not able to search my produts and categories,
now it is showing
Home
Books
Computers
Electronics
Apparel Shoes
Digital Downloads
Jewelry
Gift Cards

now i want to know how t remove all these and upload my furniture categories, can anyone pls help soon?

You did something wrong because installing this theme does not add these products. The theme also does not edit or delete any of the existing categories or products. The categories you mentioned ("books", "computers", etc) are the default categories from sample data. They are not related somehome to the "Furniture" theme. If you see these categories, it means that you had them BEFORE installing the theme.

P.S. If you want to delete them, then go to admin area > catalog > categories > a category details page and click the "Delete" button
10 years ago
Using Furniture theme I'm online with this website:

http://www.unaregina.com

I think that nopCommerce is a great opportunity for both developers and commercial companies that want to sell websites to their customers. Using standards and a little patience you will get fantastic results, and the experience is just improve your results.

keep it up

Thank You
10 years ago
I just install Furniture theme for version 3.10 and no matter what I do , I'm unable to see it in the Plugins list, need some help on this, is Furniture theme for version 3.10 really working, someone installed already?

thanks
10 years ago
navecomp wrote:
I just install Furniture theme for version 3.10 and no matter what I do , I'm unable to see it in the Plugins list, need some help on this

It means that you did something wrong. Please find the complete installation steps into the readme.txt file (in the downloaded package). If you don't the see the plugin in admin area > the plugins list, it could one of the following two reasons:
1. You should copy "ThemeHelper.Furniture" folder from the "\Plugins" folder into your "\Plugins" directory on your server. Maybe you forgot to do it
2. If you copied it but still don't see in admin area, it means that you copied this directory but for some other version. Please open {your_site_root}\Plugins\ThemeHelper.Furniture\Description.txt file and ensure that your SupportedVersions field is set to "3.10"

navecomp wrote:
is Furniture theme for version 3.10 really working, someone installed already?

yes - http://furniture-theme-demo.nopcommerce.com/
10 years ago
Hello Andrei, it is not the first time I do that, nothing complicate there, moving two folder from one place to another, then reload  or restart the app to be able to see the plugin there, I 'm not able to see it.
10 years ago
navecomp wrote:
Hello Andrei, it is not the first time I do that, nothing complicate there, moving two folder from one place to another, then reload  or restart the app to be able to see the plugin there, I 'm not able to see it.

Could you please PM me your site FTP details and I'll investigate what is wrong?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.