nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
MrShrek wrote:
Andrea have you got an eta for v 3.00

thank

Steve

The end of April - the beginning of May
11 years ago
Is the performance issue related to discounts assigned to categories will be fixed on Nop 3.0?

And for those who provide plugins and themes, will your 2.8 themes will support 3.0?

Let say this one below;

Nop Electronics Theme by "nop-templates"
11 years ago
volkanozer wrote:
Is the performance issue related to discounts assigned to categories will be fixed on Nop 3.0?

Yes

volkanozer wrote:
And for those who provide plugins and themes, will your 2.8 themes will support 3.0?

I don't think that they'll be compatible out of the box. The theme authors will have to update their themes for 3.00
11 years ago
Hi,

I have created two stores in my local environment. It is showing only one store at a time(i.e. it shows only first store). My query is that how to check another store and how to manage it and it's UI.

Kindly reply with your feedback if any.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla
11 years ago
harshils wrote:
Hi,

I have created two stores in my local environment. It is showing only one store at a time(i.e. it shows only first store). My query is that how to check another store and how to manage it and it's UI.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla

you would set up 3 stores one would be called admin.yourdomain.com

all products and categories would be made available to this store and one other

so if you go to store1.yourdomain.com you see different from store2.yourdomain.com

but admin.yourdomain can see all
11 years ago
I'm looking forward to 3.0 :)
11 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Harshil Shukla

you would set up 3 stores one would be called admin.yourdomain.com

all products and categories would be made available to this store and one other

so if you go to store1.yourdomain.com you see different from store2.yourdomain.com

but admin.yourdomain can see all

Hi [email protected],

But how can I check this in my local environment. As per your quote above I can check it only in live environment only.

Kindly suggest any guidelines.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla
11 years ago
Hi All,

I am able to configure multiple stores in my local environment now.

But my problem is as below:

1) I have two stores configured at a time.
2) I have kept one store on priority 1 and put an item into cart.
3) Now, I have changed it's priority and put another store as a priority 1 and then I am trying to see other sites added product in this site's cart, I am not able to get it. It gives me (0) cart items.

Is there any way to manage this.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla
11 years ago
harshils wrote:
1) I have two stores configured at a time.
2) I have kept one store on priority 1 and put an item into cart.
3) Now, I have changed it's priority and put another store as a priority 1 and then I am trying to see other sites added product in this site's cart, I am not able to get it. It gives me (0) cart items.

Please see the original post and the links provided with it: "Multi-store support (more info here and here)"

Carts are not shared between stores. You have to customize the solution in order to achieve it
11 years ago
Hi A.M.,

Thanks a lot for suggestion for customizing the code. We have done it and we are successfully able to shared the shopping cart across the multiple store sites.

Regards,
Harshil Shukla
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.