nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
webxpro wrote:
i got new isue , when i add new product to any category , if i dont choice any tax category for product , i get error when site load and after even i update product details with any tax category , web site still down and show error .

Line 235:            var activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
Line 236:            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
Line 237:                throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
Line 238:
Line 239:            //get tax rate

I modified the source as follows.

//active tax provider

ITaxProvider activeTaxProvider;
            try
            {
                activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
            }
            catch
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
                //throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
            }
            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
                return decimal.Zero;
            //throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");

//get tax rate
            CalculateTaxResult calculateTaxResult;
            try
            {
                calculateTaxResult = activeTaxProvider.GetTaxRate(calculateTaxRequest);
            }
            catch(NopException)
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
            }
11 years ago
ohtsu wrote:
I modified the source as follows.

//active tax provider

ITaxProvider activeTaxProvider;
            try
            {
                activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
            }
            catch
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
            }
            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
                return decimal.Zero;

//get tax rate
            CalculateTaxResult calculateTaxResult;
            try
            {
                calculateTaxResult = activeTaxProvider.GetTaxRate(calculateTaxRequest);
            }
            catch(NopException)
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
            }

Agree. I also did the same in the upcoming 3.00
11 years ago
I want to create a site three stores (goods, services and special items)
Shops are different: the terminology (for each prepare a package of language), directory settings, directory cart, and more.

Created. Indicated in the settings that stores the same Store URL (www.mystore.com).

Expect to see:
On the first page of the site (www.mystore.com) - three links to different shops.

Realistically I see:
Only the first store (depending on the Display order).
11 years ago
When setting up shop'd like to see in the settings:
apply to this store, "a design theme."
11 years ago
I'd like to see when setting up shop, the right to payment for the use of the store.
Some possible options are:
Vendor - paying a stable amount for each individual, product, a percentage of sales.

When creating the vendor - to appoint a method of payment for the use of the store.
11 years ago
Product Variant / Variant Attributes Problem
when we add product attributes to product variant , there is not any mainly save button to turn back product or variant

everytime after add new attributes to product variant , need to turn back to mainly manage product menu to find product back .
11 years ago
I have just get the newest version from source control and I have found that mini-shopping cart and checkout button in standard shopping cart doesn't work on Internet Explorer 10 in compatibility view. It works in the standard mode of IE 10. IE 10 has a checkboxes that allow you to say that you want to see all web sites in compatibility view and I am afraid that some users can have this checkbox checked.
11 years ago
How about nopCommerce Multi-Store 3.00
and nopCommerce (standard) One-Store 3.00.

So that the multi-store version does not hinder the excellence and development of nopCommerce open source shopping cart?
11 years ago
@JonNopper
Hinder in what way?
11 years ago
The way I perceive the multi-store shopping cart is for example a chain of stores all under one owner, akin to a franchise where each store has a differing range of products. This seems quite a bespoke application of the nopCommerce software.
I was wondering if the multi-store/vendor extra coding would complicate the majority that install and then modify (either the css design and views) of a one store installation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.