nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
webxpro wrote:
Product Variant / Variant Attributes Problem
when we add product attributes to product variant , there is not any mainly save button to turn back product or variant

everytime after add new attributes to product variant , need to turn back to mainly manage product menu to find product back .

There's a "back to product variant details" link. Use it
11 years ago
Hey Andrei,

I was hoping to get an ETA on the official release of nop 3.0, just trying to plan my next project. Thanks!
11 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:
Hey Andrei,

I was hoping to get an ETA on the official release of nop 3.0, just trying to plan my next project. Thanks!

I think we should wait one more week before 3.00 is fully tested.
11 years ago
sounds good, thanks for the update
11 years ago
Hey Andrei,

Kind of a weird issue here. I have downloaded the latest version of Nop 3.0 (as of yesterday afternoon) and changed a few things in the presentation. Some of those changes included styles, images, views, scripts & route provider. After that I ran the Prepare.bat and deploy.bat (with zero errors) and the result in the deployable folder is an 80% functioning site. In the past everything copied just fine and the site was 100%. The main things were that my images and scripts didnt copy over at all and I verified this by trying twice.

Also I am not sure if the routeprovider.cs converted over correctly either because when I deployed the site to the host everything works (after adding my images and scripts) except for my links.

Not sure if this is a bug or whats going on.
11 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:
Hey Andrei,

Kind of a weird issue here. I have downloaded the latest version of Nop 3.0 (as of yesterday afternoon) and changed a few things in the presentation. Some of those changes included styles, images, views, scripts & route provider. After that I ran the Prepare.bat and deploy.bat (with zero errors) and the result in the deployable folder is an 80% functioning site. In the past everything copied just fine and the site was 100%. The main things were that my images and scripts didnt copy over at all and I verified this by trying twice.

Also I am not sure if the routeprovider.cs converted over correctly either because when I deployed the site to the host everything works (after adding my images and scripts) except for my links.

Not sure if this is a bug or whats going on.

Ive just tested. Everything works just fine. Perhaps, your images and scripts are not added to the solution
11 years ago
they were in the solution for sure because in the end I copied the images and scripts from the presentation folder over to the server (aka "deployment" folder). I think I am going to have to download the latest copy and start over again today. Don't get me wrong, I am sure its an error on my end somewhere but I know for sure the images and scripts were in the proper folders when I executed the prepare and deploy .bat files.
11 years ago
Does anyone know if the new 3.0 version has a decimal communities resource? I have a client who doesn't work with units, but with meters. How could he add a "0.5cm" product on the cart? Is there a plugin for that or does nopCommerce 3.0 already comes with this feature as default?

Also, was the integration API improved?

Thanks!
11 years ago
Auction support has been mentioned before but was not considered priority at the time. Do you think auction/bidding would be a good accompaniment to multi-vendor support?
11 years ago
JonNopper wrote:
Auction support has been mentioned before but was not considered priority at the time. Do you think auction/bidding would be a good accompaniment to multi-vendor support?

You can vote for this feature here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.