nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
rodrigomc2000 wrote:
Does anyone know if the new 3.0 version has a decimal communities resource? I have a client who doesn't work with units, but with meters. How could he add a "0.5cm" product on the cart? Is there a plugin for that or does nopCommerce 3.0 already comes with this feature as default?

No. You can vote for this work item here

rodrigomc2000 wrote:
Also, was the integration API improved?

No
10 years ago
Could someone please tell me where the "Country restrictions" for the Payment Methods are now located in Nop 3.0?
10 years ago
Will the CSS file in the BETA 3.00 have any more changes made before the final release of 3.00 is available?

The reason I ask is that I wanted to start working on getting my design template changed (from ver 2.7) now while waiting for the final release of 3.0.
10 years ago
beefydog wrote:
Will the CSS file in the BETA 3.00 have any more changes made before the final release of 3.00 is available?

There will be a couple of minor changes. You can start upgrading now and then just compare two CSS files using software such as WinMerge for find these changes
10 years ago
Will version 3.0 have the ability to have two shipping rates for the same product. I want to be able to have one shipping rate for the US, and a second shipping rate for Canada.
10 years ago
Algrium wrote:
Will version 3.0 have the ability to have two shipping rates for the same product. I want to be able to have one shipping rate for the US, and a second shipping rate for Canada.

Shipping rate by weight computation method already lets you define rates per country
10 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:
Could someone please tell me where the "Country restrictions" for the Payment Methods are now located in Nop 3.0?

I don't think that "country restrictions" for payment methods was ever implemented in v2.0. They are "country restrictions" for shipping methods. Check Payment Director extension
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
I don't think that "country restrictions" for payment methods was ever implemented in v2.0. They are "country restrictions" for shipping methods. Check Payment Director extension

I am trying to figure out why my checkout says "no payment methods available" when I have completely set them up in the admin panel. The only help I find on the forums says to look inside payments>country restrictions...
10 years ago
weird... it just started working for no reason, I haven't changed anything. However now when I attempt to check out with paypal it's asking me to "login to the developer sandbox" which is wrong.
10 years ago
Feature request: I know this wont make it on the 3.0 release but under the "Customers" tab in the administration panel could you make a "Hide Not Yet Active" customers option? That way all the "bot" accounts that never activated their accounts through email are hidden and your only left viewing real users?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.