nopCommerce 3.00 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I want to thank you nop commerce team on building this great e-commerce platform and making it open source. I downloaded it a few days back and I must say that I'm impressed at everything.

I also found a community very active giving me a confidence to proceed further with using it.
10 years ago
UPDATE 2: If you downloaded nopCommerce 3.00 on May 4th - May 13th (the first 10 days after the release), then please re-download the package. A minor issue was fixed. Please find more info about the issue here or simply apply the changeset 176e2873122b.
10 years ago
Congrats Andrei.!

As you know i've waited for this and very excited :).

For some of you others, I just wanna share a Legacy plugin i've created here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1002/legacy-nopcommerce-installations-to-new-multistore-solution.aspx

It will make life easier to upgrade if you are in charge of many nopcommerce databases...
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE 2: If you downloaded nopCommerce 3.00 on May 4th - May 13th (the first 10 days after the release), then please re-download the package. A minor issue was fixed. Please find more info about the issue here or simply apply the changeset 176e2873122b.

hi andrei
just to be sure: how should I apply this fix to my live instance? Just replace the files? tx
10 years ago
rudgr wrote:
just to be sure: how should I apply this fix to my live instance? Just replace the files? tx

1. Re-download the 3.00 package and replace the updated files or DLLs (Nop.Admin.dll in this particular case)

or

2. Or apply the fix in Visual Studio (if you're using source code version), build with solution and then replace the updated files or DLLs
10 years ago
tx!
10 years ago
In Admin Demo (admin>configuration>settings>general/catalog/... settings) the settings per store are not enabled. Will this be activated in the future? It can be important, so  forum users can discuss them or use them as examples in explanations
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
In Admin Demo (admin>configuration>settings>general/catalog/... settings) the settings per store are not enabled. Will this be activated in the future? It can be important, so  forum users can discuss them or use them as examples in explanations

The demo store has two stores enabled. And per store settings are enabled. See this page. It has "Multi-store configuration for" block. Please clarify what exactly is missing
10 years ago
installed nop v3.00
added my custom plugins to the nopv3.00 solution
changed the supported version to 3.00 in description.txt files
rebuild entire solution

when I now navigate to /admin/plugins/list the entire plugin list is empty (both custom and default nop plugins)

I tried clearing the "reload list og plugins", /plugins/bin folder, cleaning/(re)building solution, removing asp.net temporary files, restarting IIS etc.

Any suggetions? tx
10 years ago
rudgr wrote:
installed nop v3.00
added my custom plugins to the nopv3.00 solution
changed the supported version to 3.00 in description.txt files
rebuild entire solution

when I now navigate to /admin/plugins/list the entire plugin list is empty (both custom and default nop plugins)

I tried clearing the "reload list og plugins", /plugins/bin folder, cleaning/(re)building solution, removing asp.net temporary files, restarting IIS etc.

Any suggetions? tx

Seems to be an issue with my custom plugins. Removing the /Nop.Web/Plugins/CustomPlugin folders at least gets the default nop plugins back in the list...

any suggestions or sounds familiar?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.