nopCommerce 3.00 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
rudgr wrote:
installed nop v3.00
added my custom plugins to the nopv3.00 solution
changed the supported version to 3.00 in description.txt files
rebuild entire solution

when I now navigate to /admin/plugins/list the entire plugin list is empty (both custom and default nop plugins)

I tried clearing the "reload list og plugins", /plugins/bin folder, cleaning/(re)building solution, removing asp.net temporary files, restarting IIS etc.

Any suggetions? tx

Seems to be an issue with my custom plugins. Removing the /Nop.Web/Plugins/CustomPlugin folders at least gets the default nop plugins back in the list...

any suggestions or sounds familiar?

after rebuilding again, it now seems to work... thanks!
10 years ago
UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 3.00 on May 4th - May 15th (the first 12 days after the release), then please re-download the package. Several issues have been fixed. Please find more info about them here, here, here and here. You can simply apply the changesets described in these topics if you do not want to re-download the entire package

Please sorry for the inconvenience caused by these changes. But it's really better to fix them before the next release
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE: If you downloaded nopCommerce 3.00 on May 4th - May 15th (the first 12 days after the release), then please re-download the package. Several issues have been fixed. Please find more info about them here, here, here and here. You can simply apply the changesets described in these topics if you do not want to re-download the entire package

Please sorry for the inconvenience caused by these changes. But it's really better to fix them before the next release

Thanks!
We do not need to update the DB right? (I mean run the upgrade script again nor anything)
10 years ago
Generalisimo wrote:
Thanks!
We do not need to update the DB right? (I mean run the upgrade script again nor anything)

Right. It's not required
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
In Admin Demo (admin>configuration>settings>general/catalog/... settings) the settings per store are not enabled. Will this be activated in the future? It can be important, so  forum users can discuss them or use them as examples in explanations
The demo store has two stores enabled. And per store settings are enabled. See this page. It has "Multi-store configuration for" block. Please clarify what exactly is missing

In admin demo I am not seeing the "Multi-store configuration for" block in the setting page you mentioned nor other setings (catalog. orders, etc.). I have tried in Chrome and IE (cleared caches). I had previously seen the block in the demo set by hezyz.
What is the second store front end (if it is published)?
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
In admin demo I am not seeing the "Multi-store configuration for" block in the setting page you mentioned nor other setings (catalog. orders, etc.). I have tried in Chrome and IE (cleared caches). I had previously seen the block in the demo set by hezyz.

I'm sure there were two stores =))

I've just added one more store. So please test. Thanks for pointing out this "issue"
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I'm sure there were two stores =))

I've just added one more store. So please test. Thanks for pointing out this "issue"

Now its fine :)). I remember that previously the "some second store" was not present. Is the some second store front end visible?
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Is the some second store front end visible?

No.

P.S. The first store front end is also not visible It's a separate site as you may know
10 years ago
I can not reach the frontend.
10 years ago
ckoch1979 wrote:
I can not reach the frontend.

Do you mean http://demo.nopcommerce.com/? It works fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.