Has anybody sucessfully upgraded 2.80 to 3.00 on Arvixe?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
arvand wrote:
Yup , i am trying to upgrade 2.8 to 3 on arivixe too.
I download the files from nopcommerce and ftp to my domain name.
When i start it , i get this

Server Error in '/' Application.

Attempt by method 'System.Web.HttpApplication.InvokeMethodWithAssert(System.Reflection.MethodInfo, Int32, System.Object, System.EventArgs)' to access method 'Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start()' failed.

you experience the same ?  or What else i need to configure in order to make it work ?

thanks

Do you have the proper .NET framework set inside the control panel? If so, what is your domain?

Hi Arvand,

I send a technical support mail to arvixe, they have solve my prob. now i starting to install nopcommerce from the install screen. let see any problems will occur after the installation.

thanks
10 years ago
sengkok wrote:
Yup , i am trying to upgrade 2.8 to 3 on arivixe too.
I download the files from nopcommerce and ftp to my domain name.
When i start it , i get this

Server Error in '/' Application.

Attempt by method 'System.Web.HttpApplication.InvokeMethodWithAssert(System.Reflection.MethodInfo, Int32, System.Object, System.EventArgs)' to access method 'Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start()' failed.

you experience the same ?  or What else i need to configure in order to make it work ?

thanks

Do you have the proper .NET framework set inside the control panel? If so, what is your domain?

Hi Arvand,

I send a technical support mail to arvixe, they have solve my prob. now i starting to install nopcommerce from the install screen. let see any problems will occur after the installation.

thanks

Great. Paste your ticket ID here if you continue to have issues.
10 years ago
hi ,

my Ticket ID: PUM-589-82854 in arvixe.

Install successfully ,but another issue again. i log in with my admin acc and try to go admin menu likeshopping.greenappz.com/admin , but every time it come back to the home menu and ask me log in again .

What is the prob ?  need help from arvixe again ? or any log i can ref to ?
10 years ago
sengkok wrote:
hi ,

my Ticket ID: PUM-589-82854 in arvixe.

Install successfully ,but another issue again. i log in with my admin acc and try to go admin menu likeshopping.greenappz.com/admin , but every time it come back to the home menu and ask me log in again .

What is the prob ?  need help from arvixe again ? or any log i can ref to ?

Abner just updated your ticket. You needed a machinekey inside your web.config .
10 years ago
Yes i have put my machine key in my web.config, but still the same.
Cant go any place only back to the same page. (likeshopping.greenappz.com)
10 years ago
Hello,

Updated your ticket seeking admin login details. Let me know so that I can test it from our end.
10 years ago
I have reinstall my nopcommerce in likeshopping.greenappz.com by using the username : [email protected] and password admin .
In the installation i request to create sample data, but seen the sample data are not created.
http://i44.tinypic.com/eqpjet.jpg

after install , system still always stay in the same page although i try to navigate to other page .

http://i39.tinypic.com/ajp05y.jpg

Please advise

thanks
10 years ago
sengkok wrote:
I have reinstall my nopcommerce in likeshopping.greenappz.com by using the username : [email protected] and password admin .
In the installation i request to create sample data, but seen the sample data are not created.
http://i44.tinypic.com/eqpjet.jpg

after install , system still always stay in the same page although i try to navigate to other page .

http://i39.tinypic.com/ajp05y.jpg

Please advise

thanks

Hi sengkok,

I just tested the settings and I was able to log in to your site without issues. Please try clearing your cache and perhaps with a different browser also. Please update your ticket if you have any other issues. Thank you.

Regards,
10 years ago
I have updated your ticket. The new installation looks fine, not sure what you might have missed.
10 years ago
yes . it working now .
Dont know what is the cause .
I try to copy all the files from the domain to another domain , see will work on others new website or not .
thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.