Has anybody sucessfully upgraded 2.80 to 3.00 on Arvixe?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Feel great that arvixe give me full support on this issue, really appreciate that.
If any one facing same problem for upgrade or new install of nopcommerce 3 .
this will be a good place post will be great help for them
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Andrei,

If I did something wrong, then why is it working now?

Does that mean I did it right?

Tony
Hi Tony,

If you did it right, then it should work fine right after the upgrade.

If it's working now (but it did not work before), it mean that you've done something that finished the upgrade a bit later (for example, you did not restart the application)

Andrei,

The only thing I did to finish the upgrade was to listen to you and Arvixe support speculate on how I did/am doing something wrong.

I did nothing after the upgrade.

Maybe you should ask Arvixe what they did.

Tony
10 years ago
Hello,

I've confirmed with the technician working on your ticket that no changes were made to your account (as you so adamantly required).

Additionally, I've tested the upgrade process from the customers aspect on our Windows server and required no special access or changes to upgrade NopCommerce.

While we'll do anything in our power to work with you, please do the same for us.

Thank you for your cooperation.
10 years ago
adam.arvixe wrote:
Hello,

I've confirmed with the technician working on your ticket that no changes were made to your account (as you so adamantly required).

Additionally, I've tested the upgrade process from the customers aspect on our Windows server and required no special access or changes to upgrade NopCommerce.

While we'll do anything in our power to work with you, please do the same for us.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Of course, you did nothing wrong.  I did it wrong and then the ancient aliens came out of the sky and magically corrected all of my mistakes and didn’t tell anybody what they did.

Shortly after that a bunch of pigs came flying out of my butt.

Thank you for your lack of cooperation.
10 years ago
After upgrade from 2.80 to 3.00, I received an internal error only in same pages.
This is the error:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.
Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.
If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.
Thank you for your patience.

in this page: http://www.unaregina.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/giochi-di-societa-2

but the original page is this: http://www.unaregina.com/It/giochi-di-societa-2
also this: http://www.unaregina.com/It/per-la-cameretta

but this work fine: http://www.unaregina.com/It/giochi-tattili-1

I don't understand if there is an error about upgrade or it's another server problem with ARVIXE
where I have an issue with server stability with this Ticket: #GDJ-185-76186.
10 years ago
angelov72 wrote:
After upgrade from 2.80 to 3.00, I received an internal error only in same pages.
This is the error:
We're sorry, an internal error occurred.
Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.
If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.
Thank you for your patience.

in this page: http://www.unaregina.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/giochi-di-societa-2

but the original page is this: http://www.unaregina.com/It/giochi-di-societa-2
also this: http://www.unaregina.com/It/per-la-cameretta

but this work fine: http://www.unaregina.com/It/giochi-tattili-1

I don't understand if there is an error about upgrade or it's another server problem with ARVIXE
where I have an issue with server stability with this Ticket: #GDJ-185-76186.

We do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Our server is online and processing requests normally at this time. I've responded back to your stability ticket with an error I found in the event viewer relating to your. I also went ahead and enabled request tracking to log the most recent 200 entries of varying status codes, relating to requests for your website. I visited your page you are having issues with, and ended up having 7 files which I've zipped together and provided in your ticket which you can use for troubleshooting. In addition, to ensure this wasn't an application pool issue, I bumped your applications memory limit to 800MB from our default of 400MB and those pages continued to throw errors. This seems to be related to your upgrade as it seems to have started showing the constant errors after starting it, and I would recommend re-attempting the upgrade and re-reevaluating at that time.
10 years ago
well. I try to restore my MDF to version 2,80 but we have received the following error:

Page URL:   http://speedwell.arvixe.com/Default.aspx?pid=SpaceMsSql2008&mid=100&ctl=restore&ItemID=36593&SpaceID=7773
Logged User:   angelov
Work on Behalf:   angelov
Hosting Space:   7773
Stack Trace:   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error executing 'Restore' task on 'unaregina' SQL database ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Can't add user to database ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: 'ace' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
Changed database context to 'unaregina'.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.AddUserToDatabase(String databaseName, String user)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.AddUserToDatabase(String databaseName, String user)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.AddUsersToDatabase(String databaseName, List`1 users)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.UpdateDatabaseUsers(String databaseName, String[] users)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.RestoreFromBackup(SqlDatabase database, String[] files)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.RestoreDatabase(String databaseName, String[] files)
at WebsitePanel.Server.DatabaseServer.RestoreDatabase(String databaseName, String[] fileNames)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at WebsitePanel.EnterpriseServer.DatabaseServerController.RestoreSqlDatabase(Int32 itemId, String[] uploadedFiles, String[] packageFiles)
at WebsitePanel.EnterpriseServer.DatabaseServerController.RestoreSqlDatabase(Int32 itemId, String[] uploadedFiles, String[] packageFiles)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
at WebsitePanel.EnterpriseServer.esDatabaseServers.RestoreSqlDatabase(Int32 itemId, String[] uploadedFiles, String[] packageFiles)
at WebsitePanel.Portal.SqlRestoreDatabase.RestoreDatabase()
10 years ago
I have tried in localhost the same code and mdf, and it work fine...
10 years ago
angelov72 wrote:
well. I try to restore my MDF to version 2,80 but we have received the following error:

Page URL:   http://speedwell.arvixe.com/Default.aspx?pid=SpaceMsSql2008&mid=100&ctl=restore&ItemID=36593&SpaceID=7773
Logged User:   angelov
Work on Behalf:   angelov
Hosting Space:   7773
Stack Trace:   System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Error executing 'Restore' task on 'unaregina' SQL database ---> System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: Can't add user to database ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: 'ace' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.
Changed database context to 'unaregina'.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.AddUsersToDatabase(String databaseName, List`1 users)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.UpdateDatabaseUsers(String databaseName, String[] users)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.RestoreFromBackup(SqlDatabase database, String[] files)
at WebsitePanel.Providers.Database.MsSqlServer.RestoreDatabase(String databaseName, String[] files)
at WebsitePanel.Server.DatabaseServer.RestoreDatabase(String databaseName, String[] fileNames)
at WebsitePanel.EnterpriseServer.esDatabaseServers.RestoreSqlDatabase(Int32 itemId, String[] uploadedFiles, String[] packageFiles)
at WebsitePanel.Portal.SqlRestoreDatabase.RestoreDatabase()

You can have our staff manually restore your .bak file for you if you are having issues restoring. Simply create a new ticket (instead of replying to the nopcommerce upgrade one which will cause confusion).
10 years ago
Andrei,

I receive the internal error "We're sorry, an internal error occurred....."
with only the same page, example: http://www.unaregina.com/It/giochi-di-societ%C3%A0
or http://www.unaregina.com/It/per-la-cameretta

I have restored MDF and upgrade another time to version 3.00

I have used in localhost the same mdf e code and it work fine...

Now i don't know what to do...

What are the reasons that can cause this error?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.