Smartstore violates nopCommerce license terms!!! Let's discuss

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
You can download "some" court decision document here. It has some names hidden because we're not recommended to display them. I think you will understand what exactly is hidden =))

Hi Andrei,

do you have enough money for a security deposit?
Otherwise we need to collect

Frank
9 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
do you have enough money for a security deposit?
Otherwise we need to collect

Hi Frank,

Thanks a lot for willing to help. Some of our community members were also willing to help. Thanks a lot! But currently everything is fine.
9 years ago
Hi Andrei!

Good news for you. Congratulations!

I´m a user of SmartstoreNet and am thinking about switching to nop. How about the migration? Is it possible to migrate our whole shop (except the theming of course) to nop without building a new product database?

Regards

Alexei
9 years ago
aseap wrote:
Hi Andrei!

Good news for you. Congratulations!

I´m a user of SmartstoreNet and am thinking about switching to nop. How about the migration? Is it possible to migrate our whole shop (except the theming of course) to nop without building a new product database?

Regards

Alexei

Hi,.

the database is almost the same. A data transfer should be no problem.
If you need help I can help. We have also converted.

Frank
9 years ago
Hello,

we also are thinking about to change to nop. Is there any shop who is already  successfull converted from .net to nop?
We don´t want to retype all products.
9 years ago
@fbfrank: aufgrund deiner Aktivitäten haben wir heute eine Anzeige gegen dich bei der Polizei eingereicht.
9 years ago
muratcakir wrote:
@fbfrank: aufgrund deiner Aktivitäten haben wir heute eine Anzeige gegen dich bei der Polizei eingereicht.

for those who wonder what he wrote:

"because of your activities we have today filed a complaint against you to the police."
9 years ago
muratcakir wrote:

I don't know what you mean?
The allegations make up, known all over the world.
9 years ago
there might be something to say about violating licenses etc.

from my point of view the crusade agaist smartstore says more to me about the (some) nopcommerce guys then about the smartstore guys.

the way this was played and the things where said before the court descision was made are LOW.
do not understand me wrong I do respect al the work and effort you all put into this project but this does not justify dirty play.
its not wise to blow up all bridges in advance.

I prefer smartstore for a few (maybe personal favoritism) reasons over nopcommerce (never the less the core is excellent and this is nopcommerce earning the credits here).

In stead of making this work for every one the nopcommerce team faild me on there drive to destroy something nice.

Not everyone will agree with me and of coarse its everyone's good right to have to an opinion of there own.

so hopefully you will respect mine as it is not my intention to offend anyone.

Mic
9 years ago
micbogs wrote:
there might be something to say about violating licenses etc.

from my point of view the crusade agaist smartstore says more to me about the (some) nopcommerce guys then about the smartstore guys.

the way this was played and the things where said before the court descision was made are LOW.
do not understand me wrong I do respect al the work and effort you all put into this project but this does not justify dirty play.
its not wise to blow up all bridges in advance.

I prefer smartstore for a few (maybe personal favoritism) reasons over nopcommerce (never the less the core is excellent and this is nopcommerce earning the credits here).

In stead of making this work for every one the nopcommerce team faild me on there drive to destroy something nice.

Not everyone will agree with me and of coarse its everyone's good right to have to an opinion of there own.

so hopefully you will respect mine as it is not my intention to offend anyone.

Mic

Smartstore should respect NopCommerce's license. You want people to respect you. How about you respect other first or is that German things? Go Nazi on everyone and apologies later when German got defeated? Typical German.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.