nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
jariwalakrunal wrote:
I think he is talking about 2 different IIS sites using same database. And then some custom code to map domains with correct app.

Such multi-store configuration is not supported by nopCommerce. Web-farms are also still on the roadmap
10 years ago
sabueXo wrote:
Hi,

¿There is any possibility of hidden price of a product when the product is 0€ cost?

Is this feature already done or can be added?

Thanks!

You can do this with 2 lines of code in the chtml view. Pseudo-code:

@if(price > 0) { //html of price rendering here
}
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I think he is talking about 2 different IIS sites using same database. And then some custom code to map domains with correct app.
Such multi-store configuration is not supported by nopCommerce. Web-farms are also still not the roadmap

Hi a.m.

I use indeed different app-pools and workers processes. The reason why i use nopcommerce like that is that i have totally different email addresses and an domain-alias won't cut it.

Best regards
10 years ago
Proposal: use PDF-logo from store used in order not from active store url.

I have multiple stores with multiple domains. When i go to my first store = www.firststore.com and generate a pdf from a my second store it uses the logo from my active store instead of using the logo from the store where the order was placed.
10 years ago
Nesse wrote:
Proposal: use PDF-logo from store used in order not from active store url.

I have multiple stores with multiple domains. When i go to my first store = www.firststore.com and generate a pdf from a my second store it uses the logo from my active store instead of using the logo from the store where the order was placed.

Hi,
I have two stores and 2 different logos are generated. I will check. Go to admin --> advanced settings --> look up pdfsettings.logopictureid . Do you see three ? one for general shop and then for each shop a different logo picture?

J.
10 years ago
Fix this one in next release: it is a daily problem for users editing their shop: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/27884/bug-pbr-br-br-br-br-p-on-catalog-and-product-breaking-site-layout.aspx
10 years ago
Quantis001 wrote:
Fix this one in next release: it is a daily problem for users editing their shop: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/27884/bug-pbr-br-br-br-br-p-on-catalog-and-product-breaking-site-layout.aspx

Thanks a lot for reporting. But there's no need to duplicate each report or suggestion in this topic.
10 years ago
mayabellescloset wrote:
I think we should make it responsive out of the box and drop the jquery mobile version. This is the current trend of the market. More and more of the themes that are available for nop are also going that way, so it renders the jquery mobile version useless anyway.

I agree. :)

I agree too. Thats where the market is moving to...
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi folks,

I've prepared a draft of the roadmap for the next version of nopCommerce (3.30). Here are some of the most interesting ones:

- Web farm support
- Paid Registrations
- Rental products
- Moving to Kendo UI (Telerik MVC Extensions development is dropped by Telerik team)
- Further performance optimization.
- And a lot of other enhancements.

You can find all...

Do you think we should have the "Group Buy" option too?
I think feature has evolved for a long time now. I think we should have it on our list.
10 years ago
Being a developer, I don't have much demands from NOP team, everything is working smoothly. Just a request for two things in 3.30 that I will count major for me.....

1. Buy X get Y logic - based on a product, category, attribute or a product tag(anything will work for me)
2. Multiple sellers can bid on same product  so that we can stop unnecessary duplicate products, and believe me this will save a lot in database and so the performance. After all an IPhone is an IPhone no matter who is selling(if same specs)

Problems...

NOP has very poor SEO. Am disappointed only for this thing in my store. No rankings in google and even in webmaster tools xml sitemap throws errors.

And suggestions..

1. Rent system - too cool for many shops owners
2. customer bidding system -  it will be a great addon
3. Multiple store support (treat as different or same store it should be optional, for customers etc etc) - I have done this for me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.