nopCommerce 3.40 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi John

I think you'll find if it's not to late you would be better off to go with 3.40, the performance is much better and faster, I have set up a demo site if you want to take a look http://nop34themes.co.uk/ here.

I know you said it's on a dedicated server so it's not an issue but 3.40 is currently using  around 220mb once up and running
which is a huge difference to 3.30 where it can go to over 600mb, also from a SEO perspective the page load times are much quicker.

Hmmmm OK thanks Ron, it wont be easy because its heavily customised but looks like it might be worth it.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi John

I think you'll find if it's not to late you would be better off to go with 3.40, the performance is much better and faster, I have set up a demo site if you want to take a look http://nop34themes.co.uk/ here.

I know you said it's on a dedicated server so it's not an issue but 3.40 is currently using  around 220mb once up and running
which is a huge difference to 3.30 where it can go to over 600mb, also from a SEO perspective the page load times are much quicker.

Yes that site is so fast - can I ask if the ACL is turned on for those products, I have a site that requires ACL turned on for the category views and the search, It's all working but I'm interested if anyone has experimented with the speed for ACL filtering of products in 3.4 - in 3.3 I have a store that I have to use catalogsettings.ignoreacl set to false and commonsettings.usestoredproceduresifsupported set to true, as the optimizations kick in when using the stored procedures, the speed is ok, but no where near as good as this 3.4 test store... very impressive.
9 years ago
[quote=a.m.]UPDATE: nopCommerce 3.40 will be released in the second part of July. The certain date will be announced a bit later. But most probably it'll be from July 17th till July 20th

It would be great if community could help with BETA testing of the upcoming version 3.40. Please also find our temporary demo site with 3.40 installed http://demo-340.nopcommerce.com/ here (public store only)

WOW love how well 3.40 performs, awesome job guys.
9 years ago
Hi Guys

I have switched on the ACL and bundling for you, so you can take a look, it's currently running on about 275MB.

This is also running through a free Cloudflare account, and makes it just that little bit fast and improves the page score
currently 97 on YSLow
9 years ago
Can Basic Facility Like Quick View , Next And Previous Button to jump to next product from quick view or from product details are avail in next version ?
9 years ago
Hi folks

Can you tell me estimated release date of nopCommerce 3.40 and added features?
I am interested in auction module and I want to know if it will be in the new nopCommerce.
9 years ago
as per above, "most probably it'll be from July 17th till July 20th"

No Auction in 3.40.  See workitem, still proposed
9 years ago
gogora wrote:
Hi folks

Can you tell me estimated release date of nopCommerce 3.40 and added features?
I am interested in auction module and I want to know if it will be in the new nopCommerce.

Added features for 3.4
9 years ago
Hi Andrei

I have just downloaded the latest version of 3.40 from codeplex today and installed it, there seems to be some views missing
from the Product folder, I have not checked the others, but you may want to upload again just in case.

@Html.Partial("_ProductBox", product)
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Andrea

I have just downloaded the latest version of 3.40 from codeplex today and installed it, there seems to be some views missing
from the Product folder, I have not checked the others, but you may want to upload again just in case.

@Html.Partial("_ProductBox", product)

moved to shared folder
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.