NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I found a soloution that makes it like previous versions(force to just render categories in two levels ):
in this route: /Themes/NopRoot/Views/Catalog
change the TopMenu.cshtml file ike this:

in line 42:
before:
@helper RenderCategoryLine(CategorySimpleModel category, int level)
{
    if(category.SubCategories.Count > 0)
    {
        @RenderSubCategoryLine(category, 0)
    }
    else
    {
        <li>
            <a href="@Url.RouteUrl("Category", new { SeName = category.SeName })">
                @category.Name

</a>
    </li>
    }
}
after:
@helper RenderCategoryLine(CategorySimpleModel category, int level)
{
    if (level<1)
    {    
        if(category.SubCategories.Count > 0)
        {
            @RenderSubCategoryLine(category, 0)
        }

else
        {
            <li>
                    @category.Name

</a>
            </li>
        }

}

else
        {
            <li>
                    @category.Name

</a>
            </li>
        }
}

this is a temporary, and you should do the thinf because we want subcategories to be rendered like default clean theme
8 years ago
oratiss wrote:
Dear BrainStation
I Have migrated to nopcommerce 3.6
I have downloaded last version of your theme. My site is multilingual site I have RTL And LTR languages
I have two problems with menu.
first if I want to have more than two level category the new menu will show on second level menu.(overlapped)
this was also for older versions of noproot but in that versions when I wanted to solve the issue I just untick a property(not include in to menu)for each category level with value more than two.
in 3.6 this method goes wrong and problem persists.
please make a good action for this because noproot is so great.

Dear Oratiss,
Yes, we agree with you. This is a very important feature. But we made this theme watching nopcommerce default theme. In nopcommerce default theme they don't support 2 level category menu. But we are thinking to provide a solution for this. We are planning to release a mega menu plugin to resolve this solution. So, please follow this theme topic. We want to give that mega menu plugin free for our valuable customers who support and use noproot theme for a long time. Your solution is also looking cool. We will also check that. If it works fine then we will add it in our next release. Thanks for your feedback and thanks for using our theme.

Cheers...
8 years ago
Hi, I have updated today with the 3.60 version and I have strange top menu with all of my categories. It doesn't remove these without "Include in top menu"?

P.S
I've fixed it. I've changed the lines 108-114 from Themes\Views\Catalog\TopMenu.cshtml

Before:

@foreach (var category in Model.Categories)
                {
                    @RenderCategoryLine(category, 0)
                }

After:

@{
            var rootCategories = Model.Categories.Where(x => x.IncludeInTopMenu).ToList();
    }
                @foreach (var category in rootCategories)
                {
                }
8 years ago
svetli_f wrote:
Hi, I have updated today with the 3.60 version and I have strange top menu with all of my categories. It doesn't remove these without "Include in top menu"?

P.S
I've fixed it. I've changed the lines 108-114 from Themes\Views\Catalog\TopMenu.cshtml

Before:

{
                }

After:

@{
    }
                {
                }

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will check this.
8 years ago
svetli_f wrote:

P.S

Before:

{
                }

After:

@{
    }
                {
                }

I've had same issue, done above fix, worked ! however...
I had a look at the Log file and it was riddled with Warnings like these:
"Resource string (newsletter.button) is not found. Language ID = 1
Resource string (shippingreturns) is not found. Language ID = 1"

Changed back to Default Theme and warnings stop coming.
Ideas how to address this issue?
8 years ago
Hi there,

I upgraded to Nopc 3.6 and now I'm getting warnings that resource strings cannot be found, the main reason I believe were they are nulled in the SQL upgrade script thus:

<LocaleResource Name="Newsletter.Button">
    <Value></Value>
<LocaleResource Name="ShippingReturns">
    <Value></Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="PrivacyNotice">
    <Value></Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="ConditionsOfUse">
    <Value></Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="AboutUs">
    <Value></Value>

your theme is still calling for them and the references need to be changed.

Regards,
Renners.
8 years ago
"...the main reason I believe were they are nulled in the SQL upgrade script thus:..."

I doubt that to be the reason, as I have a fresh 3.6 install not an upgarde and i have the same issue
8 years ago
renners wrote:
Hi there,

I upgraded to Nopc 3.6 and now I'm getting warnings that resource strings cannot be found, the main reason I believe were they are nulled in the SQL upgrade script thus:

<LocaleResource Name="Newsletter.Button">
    <Value></Value>
<LocaleResource Name="ShippingReturns">
    <Value></Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="PrivacyNotice">
    <Value></Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="ConditionsOfUse">
    <Value></Value>
  </LocaleResource>
  <LocaleResource Name="AboutUs">
    <Value></Value>

your theme is still calling for them and the references need to be changed.

Regards,
Renners.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. We will fix this issue and release an update as soon as possible.
8 years ago
Hi Everyone,
We have solve the issue regarding multi level menu of this theme. You can take the latest update from here ==>> http://noproot.codeplex.com/. After resolving the language issue and some other issue we will update the theme in nopcommerce site too.
8 years ago
We are using NopCommerce 3.60 with the NopRoot 3.60 theme, and have tried adding a new Product Template but keep getting the following error when attempting to view the product in the storefront:

System.Web.HttpException: The following sections have been defined but have not been rendered for the layout page "~/Themes/NopRoot/Views/Shared/_ColumnsOne.cshtml": "Breadcrumb".

The new template works fine when switching back to the default theme. We literally used an exact, renamed copy of the Simple product template for testing to see if it was something in our template, but the error was still occuring.

Any thoughts?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.