NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
FAO Brainstation (sorry could not see how to contact you directly on a new topic)

our client is on 3.30 of https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1381/noproot-bootstrap-theme-free.aspx

they are trying to get stock availability to be set and to display PER Product Attribute/Variant

e.g

Product = Jacket
Colours - Red, Blue
Size = 10,12,14

They want to set stock quantity so that when the customer selects Jacket, Red, Size 12 - it shows stock availability for that item

we put the colours and sizes in via Product/EditAttributeValues?productVariantAttributeId=173 with s "simple" Attribute value type

what else should we be doing to get stock by Variant?

Many thanks
8 years ago
victorialewis wrote:
FAO Brainstation (sorry could not see how to contact you directly on a new topic)

our client is on 3.30 of https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1381/noproot-bootstrap-theme-free.aspx

they are trying to get stock availability to be set and to display PER Product Attribute/Variant

e.g

Product = Jacket
Colours - Red, Blue
Size = 10,12,14

They want to set stock quantity so that when the customer selects Jacket, Red, Size 12 - it shows stock availability for that item

we put the colours and sizes in via Product/EditAttributeValues?productVariantAttributeId=173 with s "simple" Attribute value type

what else should we be doing to get stock by Variant?

Many thanks

You can check this link ==>> http://docs.nopcommerce.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1441945

Hope this will help you.
8 years ago
Thank you for the speedy reply as always! I will look through this and sort my settings, thank you.

Update: Hi I have done as the document says but I would like to ask if it is possible for the stock levels to show on the page for each variant

e.g

normally it says "availability = 1"  for an item

on here http://shop.glebefarmec.co.uk/euro-star-rose-saddple-pad-show-kumping-dresaage

if there are 3 variants of sizes/colours etc we would like it to show something like

Pink, Full, Showjumping - availability= 1
Grey, Full, Dressage - availability = 2

is anything like this stock display possible? it seems that it should be as it gives the option to "Display stock" on the settings and we have ticked this?

help as always appreciated, thank you
8 years ago
victorialewis wrote:
Thank you for the speedy reply as always! I will look through this and sort my settings, thank you.

Update: Hi I have done as the document says but I would like to ask if it is possible for the stock levels to show on the page for each variant

e.g

normally it says "availability = 1"  for an item

on here http://shop.glebefarmec.co.uk/euro-star-rose-saddple-pad-show-kumping-dresaage

if there are 3 variants of sizes/colours etc we would like it to show something like

Pink, Full, Showjumping - availability= 1
Grey, Full, Dressage - availability = 2

is anything like this stock display possible? it seems that it should be as it gives the option to "Display stock" on the settings and we have ticked this?

help as always appreciated, thank you

I think this issue is related nopcommerce settings. You can ask this question in forrum.
8 years ago
Instant response to the last post, but no comments or thoughts on what the issue could be with our previous post dealing wiht NopRoot and new Templates?
8 years ago
For anyone that might have the same issue, we finally traced the problem to the fact that the DefaultClean theme was housing the breadcrumb like so:

@section Breadcrumb
    {
        @Html.Partial("_ProductBreadcrumb", Model.Breadcrumb)
    }

But the NopRoot theme has it house like this:

<!--product breadcrumb-->
@Html.Partial("_ProductBreadcrumb", Model.Breadcrumb)

Once we removed the code block segment, it worked fine.
8 years ago
How I can disable responsive?
8 years ago
Hi there,

I like the theme, but I have some suggestions for mobile resolution. You can think about for one extra breakpoint (between 768 and 980 pixels) where you have got enough space to show more than one item per row (perhaps two products per row). Your 'container' element is just 750 pixels width when you have plenty of space to use for:
.container { width: 750px;
}.

You can try to make it fluid by using 'container-fluid' class with 'row' inside, or just keep it like that and use class 'col-md-6' for two elements per row.
Again it`s just suggestion because I thing that there is a lot of space in this particular break point.
8 years ago
I have made a small change to the Logo of the shop in the CSS to make it bigger.

a.logo
{
  position: absolute;
  background: url("images/NetworkPlaza_logo.png") no-repeat 0 0;
  display: block;
  text-decoration: none;
  width: 450px;
  height: 54px;
  margin: -10px 0px 0px 0px;
}

If I change the width and hight to 100% and give it a Max width and height the image totaly disapears :(

How can I make the image compatible with Mobile and Tablet view?
8 years ago
Thanx for your best efforts. I have some issues:

1. Kindly guide me how I can change background color based on category selection.
2. Sub-Category images page are not properly designed.

Kindly solve my problems as soon as possible.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.