Razor intellisense in plugin project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi,
  yes i am using references from project packages as you write. Still not work
9 years ago
Can you copy/paste your <plugin>.csproj and web.config here?
9 years ago
Whew... Mine had broken again - it was only falsely working before.  I fixed by adding a web.config into my Views folder so the project knows it's an MVC folder.  I copied the one from Nop.Web/Views, then closed and reopened the solution (to force a re-index), and voila!  However, now I have other problems the newly enabled intellisense exposed!
9 years ago
Nothing has worked for me so I've just had to do views without intellisense.
9 years ago
I still cannot get it to work. Very inproductive...
9 years ago
Please sign in and vote that Microsoft pays attention to this issue:
https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/912301/intellisense-for-razor-in-class-libraries-not-working
9 years ago
This is not only in my project. It is in all projects in pluging folder...
9 years ago
Well wrote:
This is not only in my project. It is in all projects in pluging folder...

Hi, if so many people are unable to resolve it, and there are so many posts on the internet....please do drop your comment at the Microsoft team and vote to receive assistance.
J.
9 years ago
I was also only getting partial intellisense, I didn't notice until I got down to using custom Nop classes.  After a whole lot of trial and error, the only way I could get it working is by converting the Class Library project into an MVC project.  I voted for the fix on the microsoft site, and also added the workaround there.  I edited my project's csproj file with:

1. In <PropertyGroup>, add <ProjectTypeGuids>{349c5851-65df-11da-9384-00065b846f21};{fae04ec0-301f-11d3-bf4b-00c04f79efbc}</ProjectTypeGuids>
2. Add another import at the bottom: <Import Project="$(MSBuildExtensionsPath32)\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v12.0\WebApplications\Microsoft.WebApplication.targets" Condition="false" />

Let me know if anyone else does this and later runs into issues because of it.
9 years ago
Hi,
For me this does not work. I get generic intellisense on int, string etc. But my models do not have it.
J.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.