EShopper Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Compilation Error :

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductDetailsModel' does not contain a definition for 'ProductVariantAttributes' and no extension method 'ProductVariantAttributes' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductDetailsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 77: var dataDictAttributes = new ViewDataDictionary(); 
Line 78: dataDictAttributes.TemplateInfo.HtmlFieldPrefix = string.Format("attributes_{0}", Model.Id);
Line 79: @Html.Partial("_ProductAttributes", Model.ProductVariantAttributes, dataDictAttributes)
Line 80: } Line 81:
<!--gift card-->

Source File: \www\Themes\NopShop\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml    Line: 79
9 years ago
hadizolfi wrote:
Compilation Error :

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductDetailsModel' does not contain a definition for 'ProductVariantAttributes' and no extension method 'ProductVariantAttributes' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Web.Models.Catalog.ProductDetailsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 77: var dataDictAttributes = new ViewDataDictionary(); 
Line 78: dataDictAttributes.TemplateInfo.HtmlFieldPrefix = string.Format("attributes_{0}", Model.Id);
Line 79: @Html.Partial("_ProductAttributes", Model.ProductVariantAttributes, dataDictAttributes)
Line 80: } Line 81:
<!--gift card-->

Source File: \www\Themes\NopShop\Views\Product\ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml    Line: 79

Hi,

Which version have you faced the problem? I think you have used Nop 3.50 but theme 3.4 . You should download our E-shopper  3.50.
9 years ago
In version 3.5 I do not see any code in any .cshtml file for slider-carousel. Was that removed for version 3.5?
9 years ago
How can I make slider available for ver 3.50 ?

Thank you!
9 years ago
Nivo slider is not showing at the front page?
Am i missing some configuration
9 years ago
kh wrote:
Nivo slider is not showing at the front page?
Am i missing some configuration

In the file ==>> Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\NopShop\Views\Home\Index.cshtml add this line

@Html.Widget("home_page_top")

Before the line

@Html.Action("TopicBlock", "Topic", new { systemName = "HomePageText" })
9 years ago
Specification attributes is not showing on product page. specification box is empty.
9 years ago
bulutkartal wrote:
Specification attributes is not showing on product page. specification box is empty.

Thanks for giving feedback we will check this issue and fix as soon as possible.
9 years ago
Also have a new question. I tried to install nop cdn plugin, but it gives error. is it bc of bootstrap thme? if so how can I fix that problem?
9 years ago
Hey there, I have noproot store version 3.4 and I'm happy with everything expect the upper menu.. on mobile view it's become invisable and nobody really register or anything
I saw the upper menu on e-shopper is better
Is there any quick and easy way to exchange between them without causing any problems?

I want that upper menu

http://prntscr.com/6sk9p3

Email, phone register, login, that things

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.