EShopper Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
MWN wrote:
Hi  thanks for your nice theme, I installed version 3.5 on our site www.0co2.it,
I would enter the nivo slider in the header as your demo just below the menu and not in the middle in ColumnsTwo.
I tried the page "_ColumnsTwoHomepage.cshtml" without finding it, how can I do?

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on it. Will update the source and post here as soon as it is done.
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Hello,

I have applied the theme to noCommerce 3.5

Its working well, however when i click on add to cart, i get the following error that is only visible in the developer tools console:

AjaxCart.addproducttocart_details is not a function

The product does not get added to cart.

Kindly help at the earliest.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are checking this issue.

Just found out that it happens on Firefox. On Chrome, it added fine.
8 years ago
I tried to remove the checkbox and add remove button for it. Somehow java is not kicking in. It seems right but i couldn't understand why it is not working.

<td class="remove-from-cart">
                                    <button class="remove-from-cart-item-action btn btn-danger btn-sm" data-checkbox-id="[email protected]" value="@(item.Id)"><i class="fa fa-trash-o"></i></button>
                                </td>

}

</tr>

}
                                <script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function () {
        var container = '.order-summary-content';
        $('.remove-from-cart button.remove-from-cart-item-action', container).on('click', function () {
            $('#' + $(this).data('checkbox-id'), container).prop('checked', true);
            $('.update-cart-button', container).click();
        });
    });
                                </script>
                            </tbody>
8 years ago
Filter by price is not working on the theme. how can I make it available?
8 years ago
Hi all,
This is Keo.

E-Shopper theme, which looks great for most of us, do not play sliders. Even though I do not have advanced coding skills, I tried to insert some codes into regarded files... I finally had either successful but messy looks or unsuccessful ends.

Can anyone assist me with how I can fix this issue. Even though E-Shopper live demo looks great, the main slide is missing when I practise. And when I try Nivo plugins from Admin panel, it also does not give a result. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Keo.
8 years ago
keo83 wrote:
Hi all,
This is Keo.

E-Shopper theme, which looks great for most of us, do not play sliders. Even though I do not have advanced coding skills, I tried to insert some codes into regarded files... I finally had either successful but messy looks or unsuccessful ends.

Can anyone assist me with how I can fix this issue. Even though E-Shopper live demo looks great, the main slide is missing when I practise. And when I try Nivo plugins from Admin panel, it also does not give a result. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Keo.

In the file ==>> Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\NopShop\Views\Home\Index.cshtml add this line

@Html.Widget("home_page_top")

Before the line

@Html.Action("TopicBlock", "Topic", new { systemName = "HomePageText" })
8 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Hi  thanks for your nice theme, I installed version 3.5 on our site www.0co2.it,
I would enter the nivo slider in the header as your demo just below the menu and not in the middle in ColumnsTwo.
I tried the page "_ColumnsTwoHomepage.cshtml" without finding it, how can I do?
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on it. Will update the source and post here as soon as it is done.

Including this I am also not seeing the header_top menu with the social network buttons?
8 years ago
The buttons of social networks, we have removed temporarily, we also had problems with the recording that did not take the field state / province that we fixed by changing the code, it would be useful to have the nivo slider as the demo.
Thanks
8 years ago
Ok I am waiting. How can I change the default orange color of the theme?
8 years ago
Hello,

Very nice theme...

I've a question, what would be the difference between this:

@*@Html.Widget("home_page_bottom")*@

and this:

@Html.Widget("home_page_bottom")@

I'm using the second one, see no difference in the site. Am I missing/ignoring something important and relevant in the coding??
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.