EShopper Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
barmittel wrote:
Hey there, I have noproot store version 3.4 and I'm happy with everything expect the upper menu.. on mobile view it's become invisable and nobody really register or anything
I saw the upper menu on e-shopper is better
Is there any quick and easy way to exchange between them without causing any problems?

I want that upper menu

http://prntscr.com/6sk9p3

Email, phone register, login, that things

Thanks!

Just download and copy 3.4 version to your Themes folder. you are good to go. E-shopper is a great theme. Best free theme on nopcommerce so far.

Enjoy it!
9 years ago
bulutkartal wrote:

Just download and copy 3.4 version to your Themes folder. you are good to go. E-shopper is a great theme. Best free theme on nopcommerce so far.

Enjoy it!

Hey thanks but I really like noproot more, I just want the header, how can I take the header ?
Registertion, cart, phone email and social bar those stuff how can I just copy those to my theme?
9 years ago
barmittel wrote:

Enjoy it!

Hey thanks but I really like noproot more, I just want the header, how can I take the header ?
Registertion, cart, phone email and social bar those stuff how can I just copy those to my theme?

you can do it by editing NopRoot/Views/Shared/Header.cshtml. you can go to GitHub, copy that section from e-shopper from same file and insert into yours
9 years ago
BrainStation-23 wrote:
Specification attributes is not showing on product page. specification box is empty.

Thanks for giving feedback we will check this issue and fix as soon as possible.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/35308/specification-tab-in-firefox.aspx
9 years ago
bulutkartal wrote:
Specification attributes is not showing on product page. specification box is empty.

Thanks for giving feedback we will check this issue and fix as soon as possible.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/35308/specification-tab-in-firefox.aspx

Hi,
Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will do it asap.
9 years ago
We are facing an issue while we integrate your theme in our local project. Please find attachment file. Moreover, we have also checked Nop CDN plugin with one of our bootstrap theme and plugin works fine with it. We will need cdn since we will have big product pool.How can I fix this problem?
9 years ago
bulutkartal wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. This issue is solved. Get latest update from here.
8 years ago
Hi  thanks for your nice theme, I installed version 3.5 on our site www.0co2.it,
I would enter the nivo slider in the header as your demo just below the menu and not in the middle in ColumnsTwo.
I tried the page "_ColumnsTwoHomepage.cshtml" without finding it, how can I do?
8 years ago
Hello,

I have applied the theme to noCommerce 3.5

Its working well, however when i click on add to cart, i get the following error that is only visible in the developer tools console:

AjaxCart.addproducttocart_details is not a function

The product does not get added to cart.

Kindly help at the earliest.
8 years ago
rushabh.shah.tasaa wrote:
Hello,

I have applied the theme to noCommerce 3.5

Its working well, however when i click on add to cart, i get the following error that is only visible in the developer tools console:

AjaxCart.addproducttocart_details is not a function

The product does not get added to cart.

Kindly help at the earliest.

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are checking this issue.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.