EShopper Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Dev12 wrote:
Hello,

Very nice theme...

I've a question, what would be the difference between this:

@*@Html.Widget("home_page_bottom")*@

and this:

@Html.Widget("home_page_bottom")@

I'm using the second one, see no difference in the site. Am I missing/ignoring something important and relevant in the coding??

@* *@ is server side comment so it wont change anything. just a comment in your code
@Html.Widget("home_page_bottom") is a widget call. you shouldn't use @ at the end.

If you don't have any widgets available for that widget zone, it won't make any change on your website.

you can get more information from here.
8 years ago
Hi Everyone,
Today we have released a update for EShopper Theme after making it compatible with NopCommerce version 3.6. Please, feel free to download it from here and give us feedback if you find any issue. We added Nivo slider again in this version according to the user's demand.

We also have this theme in codeplex. We will push our all immediate fixes in codeplex. It is very tough to maintain frequent update in nopcommerce site. So, we are requesting you to check our codeplex link for frequent update.

https://eshopper.codeplex.com//

Check our other contribution for nopcommerce from here ==>>

https://www.codeplex.com/site/users/view/BrainStation23
8 years ago
Great theme

I have a little problem with it though.

When i am viewing the site in a mobile browser, the top menu doesnt contain a link to the shopping cart. Is there a fix for this ?
8 years ago
raydk wrote:
Great theme

I have a little problem with it though.

When i am viewing the site in a mobile browser, the top menu doesnt contain a link to the shopping cart. Is there a fix for this ?

Hi raydk,
Thanks for your feedback. We will solve this issue as soon as possible and give an update
8 years ago
Hi Everyone,
We have solve the issue regarding multi level menu of this theme. You can take the latest update from here ==>> http://eshopper.codeplex.com/. After resolving the language issue and some other issue we will update the theme in nopcommerce site too.
8 years ago
I installed the theme e shopper, but I do not know how to show slide
I don't see the instructions in the document
i use nopcommer 3.5
who can help me?

Tks  !
8 years ago
Does anyone knows the part where I can change this?

E-SHOPPER
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit,sed do eiusmod tempor

Circle of Hands
24 DEC 2014

Circle of Hands
24 DEC 2014

Circle of Hands
24 DEC 2014

Circle of Hands
24 DEC 2014

EDIT:

I have found it: Themes\NopShop\Views\Common\Footer.cshtml
8 years ago
Hi, firstly said thanks for this great theme!

Secondly I want to know how can I make in the products carousel to in order to show in threes the products in other number.
I think it has to be refered with this, but I'm bad results changing the numbers:
HomePageBestSellers.cshtml
@foreach (var item in Model)
                {
                    if(best_i%3==0)
                    {
                        if(best_i==0)
                        {
                            @:<div class="item active">
                            @:<div class="row" >    
                        }else
                        {
                            @:<div class="item">
                                @:<div class="row" >  
                        }
                      }

Many thanks
8 years ago
Hello Everyone,
Today we have released Bangla language pack for NopCommerce.

Here is the link ==>> https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1971/bangla-language-pack.aspx

Hope this will be a great help for the NopCommerce users from Bangladesh. Bangali is the language positioned Number seven based on native speakers according to Wikipedia. So, I think this is another big contribution by us for nopcommerce community too. Please, wish us best of luck. Any type of feedback is always welcome.
8 years ago
Hey,

I applied your theme to my site but can't see the slider on the home page how i can add that?

Also is there any documentation for the setup?

Thank you,
JP.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.