nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I look forward to the new version and will implement the next projects with it. :)
9 years ago
Looking forward to the new version of release.
9 years ago
I read the list of changes that were implemented so far. Since I have to plan the implications of the update wrt our plugins I would like to know the following:

Am I correct to state that the architecture of the nop.core,nop.services and nop.data is still the same?
9 years ago
actOpus wrote:
Am I correct to state that the architecture of the nop.core,nop.services and nop.data is still the same?

Right. Mostly they are the same
9 years ago
Could you please add Gtin lookup in the standard search functionality. Currently the Gtin  is ignored and I had to add it to the sql statements myself however many comparisement-websites rely heavily on Gtin/EAN in order to find products
9 years ago
actOpus wrote:
Could you please add Gtin lookup in the standard search functionality. Currently the Gtin  is ignored and I had to add it to the sql statements myself however many comparisement-websites rely heavily on Gtin/EAN in order to find products

Thanks a lot for suggestion. This work item already exists. Please vote here
9 years ago
just been having a very quick look at latest source.

new theme looks good !

couple of points ( and i know you are maybe still working on it !)

i was looking the 'topics in menu' / 'footer' options

this works great for new topics but it doesnt work if i try to edit the settings for existing ( out of the box) topics

eg contactus

it has none of the checkboxes selected but it appears in column1 - if i try to select column2, the box gets checked but the item stays in column1

similarly, if i select 'include in top menu' then the (out of the box) top menu dissappears but contact us page link does not appear.
9 years ago
haydie wrote:

Hayden,

"Contact us" is not a topic. It's a page with topic display on it. So you won't be able to manage it using "Include in footer 1", etc. But it should be done for other topics (e.g. "Shipping & Returns", "Privacy notice", etc). I've just created a work item for this task
9 years ago
I have a very interesting feature, no other webshop has it at the moment. I have implemented this feature for my own 3.50 websites already:

When the admin, logged on ofcource, browses to a product page, he can click on the title of the product and immediately go to the product edit page of the said product. This saves us a lot of time as the front end search functionality is more powerfull.
9 years ago
UPDATE: The new theme requires a bit more time than originally planned. That's why the new version release is postponed until the beginning of June (previously it was the end of May). I hope all of you will like it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.