nopCommerce 3.60 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
actOpus wrote:
I have a very interesting feature, no other webshop has it at the moment. I have implemented this feature for my own 3.50 websites already:

When the admin, logged on ofcource, browses to a product page, he can click on the title of the product and immediately go to the product edit page of the said product. This saves us a lot of time as the front end search functionality is more powerfull.

Thanks for suggestion. This work item already exists
9 years ago
Please tell us, and when it is planned to implement the proposals (may be used): #145039 and #142299 ?

It's very necessary functions.
Thank you.
9 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:
Please tell us, and when it is planned to implement the proposals (may be used): #145039 and #142299

This functionality won't be available in version 3.60

P.S. Please post the entire links to posts because it's very hard to find them by ID
8 years ago
If you use several times downloading files, the field is not cleared with the address file (bottom of the page).
Button disabled - apply (event ended)
http://www.rslno-samara.ru/registracionnaya-forma
8 years ago
what are the performance improvements in 3.6?
8 years ago
the new themes look good. Good job.
8 years ago
When we can see the theme ?
8 years ago
fatli wrote:
When we can see the theme ?

It's already uploaded to codeplex. See points to be done - IE8 support, RTL, new sample data, otherm minor changes. They will be submitted within next several days
8 years ago
Is there an expected timeline to release 3.6?
8 years ago
phuff34 wrote:
Is there an expected timeline to release 3.6?

please see the following post - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/33542/nopcommerce-360-roadmap-and-estimated-release-date-lets-discuss.aspx?p=8#145033
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.