nopCommerce Enterprise Edition v2.00 released (UPDATE: There's no Enterprise edition)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
There's no Enterprise Edition. The only available edition is an open source nopCommerce 1.70

Is this something you are thinking about doing?

I've been looking at another .net cart which will remain nameless, but they have a model of a free version, and then a paid for enterprise one (similar to the Magento model that has proved so successful). Their product seems to be progressing very quickly, as they seem to have several full time developers. Do you think this is something that will happen in the future with nop? It seems to me that Nop can't hope to have the resources to keep up with these other guys who seem to be generating lots of revenue from the small percentage of users who want the paid packages?

I'd be more than happy to pay a few hundred bucks per install to have premium features that I'm seeing on these other carts.

And even all the guys here who claim 20 bucks would bankrupt them would at least get the trickle down benefits of such a version (eg enterprise features moved down to free version after 6 months or a year or whatever).
13 years ago
sandman, did you see v1.80?

this other 'cart' you are looking at; is it a C# ASP.NET MSSQL including source code type? a name would be handy. i won't tell :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.