nopCommerce Enterprise Edition v2.00 released (UPDATE: There's no Enterprise edition)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
The problem is a lot of people don't have $70 to dish out. We are asking the nopteam to please provide a donation tab were WE can select the amount to donate. We don't have to get a special contributor icon or anything, but some of us would love to be able to just donate 5 or 10 dollars here and there to the team as we have it.
14 years ago
I agree, we need something what retroviz suggested to donate any amount that we can afford, because everyone cannot afford $70

SEE EXAMPLE
14 years ago
My guess is that if that worked (as nopCom had in the beginning) that option (donate whatever) would still be there.
14 years ago
There are those of us who are working on a shoestring budget; if some additional amounts could be added to the list "Patron", "Cheerleader", those of us who are on a very, very, very tight budget could also contribute.  $20US may not seem like much, but it's a volume thing.  

I'm working on my first NopCommerce site; it should be live within the month.  I have had to do some extensive mods in order to meet the design requirements and needs of my client, and that's the biggest reason my *next* client will be on 1.5.  With this client, I budgeted the $50 for the license into my overall cost, and it's fine.  If I have a heads-up that I need to factor certain costs into my bid in advance, it's OK.  It's the mid-project "huh?" that just isn't workable.

If y'all would announce a place for uploading themes, custom controls, etc. (Codeplex, Sourceforge, wherever), I'm sure we'd all be glad to contribute more.  I'm still looking for the person who's managed to combine MojoPortal and NopCommerce seamlessly; if that were an available "for pay" feature, as a third-party bolt-on in a "NopCommerce" marketplace, I'd buy it.
14 years ago
ASP5 wrote:
It's interesting that with all these suggestions of "we should all be contributing" there are only 3 sponsors in these posts.

I was ready to buy the new Enterprise edition four times over for existing sites. See my posts from yesterday asking why the enterprise edition had been pulled. The title and description for community sponsors is not in line with my intentions therefore I will sign up as a solution partner instead. Will that be satisfactory?
14 years ago
Hi guys,

Please see new announcement here
14 years ago
Wow!

Talk about a responsive company.

All the more reasons to become a Community Sponsor!
14 years ago
Tzael wrote:

I was ready to buy the new Enterprise edition four times over for existing sites. See my posts from yesterday asking why the enterprise edition had been pulled. The title and description for community sponsors is not in line with my intentions therefore I will sign up as a solution partner instead. Will that be satisfactory?

Way to go Tzael. you can still contribute that amount if you want to :))
14 years ago
ASP5 wrote:
Wow! Talk about a responsive company.
All the more reasons to become a Community Sponsor!

Yes, I agree and am very impressed with Andrei and his willingness to  listen to the community and work with us.  It's great to see how many people have contributed and become Community Sponsors.  I signed up when it was just $70 and plan to pay again as I add more sites in order to keep this great project going.  Andrei, I'd suggest you add at least one level higher, such as $200 or $250 for sponsorship.

It's clear that Andrei and co are not interested in getting rich but they need to survive and I hope we can all help keep Nop going by becoming sponsors and paying what we can.  I'm sure most of us can pass the fees along to our clients anyways!

Ben
14 years ago
Well said!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.