Recurring product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Regarding already created recurring payments (admin > orders > recurring orders). The Payment type field displayed in the Recurring payment details tab on the details page can be set to Manual or Automatic. When it set to Manual, the store owner has to manually click this Process next payment (create an order) button to process the new payment, when the Payment type field it is set to Automatic new payments will be processed automatically.

But how do you set whether or not to process the payments automatically?
13 years ago
Also, how do you capture recurring payments with Authorize.NET?
13 years ago
Yes, how to set as recurring?

Daniel
13 years ago
SAIBR.com wrote:
Yes, how to set as recurring?

Daniel

Just Check the box, pretty easy!! I was trying find where to edit one of the sample products and just could not find it. Must use New Product, NICE!

Daniel
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
For any product you can define a recurring cycle to enable the system to automatically create orders that repeat when a customer purchases such products. For example, if a customer buys a product which has a monthly recurring cycle, then when paying for the order the system will create a new recurring order with the recurring products. The system will use the payment details from the initial order for subsequent recurring orders. In addition, the original shipping charges will apply to subsequent orders.

Note that at least one of the active payment modules should support recurring payments. Those ones are Manual credit card, PayPal Direct and Authorize.NET

Regarding already created recurring payments (admin > orders > recurring orders). The Payment type field displayed in the Recurring payment details tab on the details page can be set to Manual or Automatic. When it set to Manual, the store owner has to manually click this Process next payment (create an order) button to process the new payment, when the Payment type field it is set to Automatic new payments will be processed automatically.

So how would we manage a recurring product, which is a monthly service, with a one-time setup fee?
13 years ago
venkat wrote:
I am facing a problem like the customer has changed the credit card information with all new details in the next month after purchasing the recurrent product. He calls customer service to update the credit card numbers.

1. how can we handle this situation (updating new credit card information), where this new info will store?
2. If we didnt update, then recurrent billing for consecutive months will get failed (since it would use older CC details)

Any work around on this?

Store owner will be able to update CC info in upcoming 1.80 release
13 years ago
This is cool BUT

Why not let the customer manage this on their own?? Just add My Credit Card ad /or bank account (payment methods)in the My Account section...

Daniel
13 years ago
F430 wrote:
There is a bug in the 1.5 Release preventing Recurring Payments to work outside of the US.

Has that bug been fixed?

Also, can I change the amount the customer is billed each month and if so how? (Thread about this).
12 years ago
Ok, I want to setup 2 kind of flow using recurring product, i want to setup a monthly and a yearly subscription, while i would like to have recurring payment for monthly subscription i would like to have one time payment for yearly subscription. How can this be done?

also to setup montly subscription do i need to put in 30 days or there is monthly option
12 years ago
hemant wrote:
Ok, I want to setup 2 kind of flow using recurring product, i want to setup a monthly and a yearly subscription, while i would like to have recurring payment for monthly subscription i would like to have one time payment for yearly subscription. How can this be done?

also to setup montly subscription do i need to put in 30 days or there is monthly option

to update my 2nd part of the query when i set Cycle Lenght=12, Cycle period = monthly and Total cycle =1 will this subscription run for a year of 1 month. I know its kind of stupid but better ask and oops
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.